Threaded View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I dont think this is a bug or needs to be fixed. If you read the description for Perfect Immunity, it states that it prevents other buffs from being removed. So it SHOULD prevent the talisman from removing buffs. I believe the way around PI is to "steal" buffs. I think that stealing isnt removing, so it isnt prevented by PI....But thats just a guess. Maybe that is the bug that needs fixing.

Seriously people.... why cant we all just READ. Read the move descriptions, read the talisman effects, read the passives... READ THE DAMN EVENT RELEASES. I cant even count how many people I see on here and on facebook asking the dumbest questions about things that are already clearly defined with a few minutes of reading.

/end rant
    Good point about stealing vs. removing. I think your guess is right. I know in the options on the homescreen in the upper right, there are descriptions, I havent read the perf. immunity one in a long time. I will give it a re-read.
    There are so many things to remember now, plus, sometimes the description for talis or passives are a little vague. But I understand what you're saying. Whenever something new happens, we gotta read the news feeds, LOTB tuning updates and event release info, check the challenges & achievement screens... then proceed with event. It's good to get prepared before rushing into things. As far as peeps on Facebook (B!tchbook).... I'm not even going to talk about it. LoL
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-13-2019 at 02:58 PM.