Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hopefully corrupted ox souls will be awakenable one day, that they can get their full skeleton body at their latest stage (instead of being flying heads) and rule the whole meta

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The idea was to cut the cost of the dungeon. I presumed that would justify the cut in rewards.

1* cosmic evo runes are a problem, but I'm grinding for the other cosmic evo runes such as black rain which has been elusive for myself.
    We suggest cutting the cost of the key in half since we suggest cutting the time in half. No other cuts would be needed. At least I'm not suggesting cutting the SoT cost... that could warrant reward cuts, but that isn't what was suggested.

OS
    Android
    Tuning sot cost or rewards are a big discussion.

I limit my suggestion on duration and cost of the keys.

And to the next dungeons, changing the currently could be problematic.

OS
    Android
    Instead of reducing dungeon time it would be better if only the time in the dungeon would count.

OS
    iOS
    Actually just noticed that bit about the Witch nerf - what is up with that guys? That cant be right can it? Removing her main thing that I assume then becomes a thing again when awoken? We need to hear from you guys on this as that is selllig a product (like a car) with a specifiaction (I have three Witches!) and then saying, sorry but we have to take the engine back - you might be able to drive it in a few weeks or months after spending more resources - until then let it sit on your driveway and look pretty....you can still polish it on the weekend!!

I mean come on that is just plain and simple daftness and bordering on.......well you know what, I do not like to say the f***d word!

Please reconsider this and please do not do this for other characters you are going to awaken - we ploughed resources to get these characters for their specifications, not a post-sale specification or engine-less car!

I am all for this new addition to the game - no worries about that but not the way you are doing it with Witch or any other characters where you nerf them and 'maybe' give it back to them after being awoken or upgraded again by us.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 09-11-2019 at 10:51 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thank you for fixing the neverending extra turns for the Raven Witch. And thank you for fixing the non-working Serenity Tals. Oh, what did you say? You didnŽt fix Žem? No kidding! And by the way, thanks for giving ZERO Light tals in the LOL dungeon on level XII after playing it 600 times. You are so generous, as always.
    Last edited by Kaz_LOTB; 09-11-2019 at 01:53 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    And by the way, thanks for giving ZERO Light tals in the LOL dungeon on level XII after playing it 600 times. You are so generous, as always.
    I got 1 in more than 1600 runs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Regarding the change to the Raven Witch's basic attack, the adjustment to give her Perfect Corruption on her basic along with still removing the perfect forms of Immunity and Immortality made her a bit stronger than intended out of the box (this also fixes the never ending turn bug related to Trooper Talismans). This change still allows her to strip Immunity and Immortality and then inflict Perfect Corruption, but pushes the power of stripping the golden versions a little further away, taking some investment to access.

That all being said, we understand that the change could be seen as disruptive for those relying on specifically removing the golden effects with this character, so we've opted to keep them on her pre-awaken attack for the time being and see how it goes. The tuning notes will be updated to reflect this change when the update goes live.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Nice to see that Kaz - that seems to make sense to me.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thanks for your answer kaz.