Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Does that mean that only the awakened witch will lose the skill?
    What are the awakened skills and stats of her? Why you don't show these stats here?

OS
    iOS
    The Raven Witch situation rubs me the wrong way too. She's one of my most valued team members and I'll be leaning on her heavily in the next Gauntlet season where it's Assassin-centric. I don't know how long it will take me to compile the various items I need to awaken her but the timing is not ideal for her to get nerfed.

What if instead of losing the ability to remove perfect immunity/immortality, she lost the extra turns instead? That would be easier to deal with.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    (this also fixes the never ending turn bug related to Trooper Talismans). This change still allows her to strip Immunity and Immortality and then inflict Perfect Corruption, but pushes the power of stripping the golden versions a little further away...
    -Kaz
    It’s not a bug if it worked exactly as stated. At least not to players. And if it’s considered a bug—you just said once awakened it will be an active bug again. Don’t use trooper talismans against Raven Witch or she gets infinite extra turns. How is that a bug? Nothing else give perfect immunity on every hit taken does it? If not then it shouldn’t be considered a bug. If so and I’m wrong then it was poor design to give Raven Witch that ability at all. But it still does exactly what it says the skill will do. So I stand by not technically a bug. Even if it’s something you want to change or fix. It worked. So not a bug.

OS
    Android
    When I fight against a team with Raven Witch I use a team with a toon with Trooper Talismans and a toon with the talisman which gives immunity on true damage to the whole team (don't know the name of talismans).
    The Raven Witch would do her attack for years without stopping if she would have no fury attack.
    This is never working as intended...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Hopefully corrupted ox souls will be awakenable one day, that they can get their full skeleton body at their latest stage (instead of being flying heads) and rule the whole meta
    Awakenable sandworm pls!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    When I fight against a team with Raven Witch I use a team with a toon with Trooper Talismans and a toon with the talisman which gives immunity on true damage to the whole team (don't know the name of talismans).
    The Raven Witch would do her attack for years without stopping if she would have no fury attack.
    This is never working as intended...
    Why can’t that be what was intended? They’ve said they want balance and things to counter other things so nothing is completely dominant in all facets of the game. Simply don’t use Trooper Talismans against Raven Witch because that ability counters the other. That’s how games like this SHOULD work in my opinion. That way in say, arena, you are using Raven Witch and face a team with Trooper Talismans equipped and you go first. You win the battle unless the defending team employs a combination that allows stop to be placed on Raven Witch. We should strategize more and complain less when there are things that make us think about what to do. Otherwise it’s just tapping a screen.
    Last edited by Zugzwang; 09-12-2019 at 05:53 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    Thank you for fixing the neverending extra turns for the Raven Witch. And thank you for fixing the non-working Serenity Tals. Oh, what did you say? You didn´t fix ´em? No kidding! And by the way, thanks for giving ZERO Light tals in the LOL dungeon on level XII after playing it 600 times. You are so generous, as always.
    I also got ZERO tals after 4 completed keys.

OS
    Android
    So didn't's we get something cool for Friday 13th? Play free Garden of Fear or what a while back?

OS
    Android
    Shadow Wicker man: A cool looking toon finally getting some competitive abilities (immunity for all allies against Dark Ghost, Doom, Mark & Burn.)

Starfire talis, might be a little over the top. They remove beneficial effects from enemies: Will this be like Orbit Talis, where if enemy has perf. immunity, they DON'T remove benefits? It's s like the AI sees it as applying a neg. Fix this!

Bass Eddie..... they keep trying to fix this toon, but it really dishonors Steve Harris,.... you know, the guy responsible for all this.... the originator of anything Iron Maiden!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Starfire talis, might be a little over the top. They remove beneficial effects from enemies: Will this be like Orbit Talis, where if enemy has perf. immunity, they DON'T remove benefits? It's s like the AI sees it as applying a neg. Fix this!
    I dont think this is a bug or needs to be fixed. If you read the description for Perfect Immunity, it states that it prevents other buffs from being removed. So it SHOULD prevent the talisman from removing buffs. I believe the way around PI is to "steal" buffs. I think that stealing isnt removing, so it isnt prevented by PI....But thats just a guess. Maybe that is the bug that needs fixing.

Regarding Raven Witch, Im fine with the changes. Who f'n cares. It isnt a bug the way it works with trooper talis, but it also doesnt seem like a great interaction. I get ZUGs point of view, it is a direct counter to troopers, but there are so many god damn people playing this game that apparently cant read, that it just isnt worth the hassle of dealing with all the ignorance.

Seriously people.... why cant we all just READ. Read the move descriptions, read the talisman effects, read the passives... READ THE DAMN EVENT RELEASES. I cant even count how many people I see on here and on facebook asking the dumbest questions about things that are already clearly defined with a few minutes of reading.

/end rant
    Last edited by Natasmai; 09-13-2019 at 01:51 PM.