Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Okay, so I have two maxed raven witches, and after the update I will need to spend ressources to...

Awaken them in order to restore their previous skill effects ?

Is that what you're saying ?

How is that balance tuning and not a blatant rip off ?

I figure the next update will remove Alexander's passive, because you will get it back when he's awakened ...

That's not only lame, it's legitimately stealing things from our accounts.

More details on that and why it was needed would be appreciated, if you value your relations with this salty community that is....

OS
    Android
    Okay but if the witch is not awakened will she still remove perfect immunity & immortality and therefore gain extra turn? Because that was her best ability??
    fanghorria-9681

OS
    Android
    Oh I forgot to request an update bungle resulting in more free ironite please.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvorada View Post
    About the new dungeon: please, reduce time to 1 hour and the cost by half. 2 hours straight it is too much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I agree, too much time is 2 hours without using our phones.
    I also agree! 1Hour is perfectly fine for a dungeon. You could also let the keys stack. I mean, I have no problem buying 6 keys and a stack of SoT and setting it up to play 6 hours while I sleep (ok well i probably would have an inventory problem). That allows people who still like the 2 hour dungeon to just buy 2 keys and run it for 2 hours.

On a sort of related note, I currently have about 60 LOL keys stored up and I WOULD be kind of pissed off if they suddenly became half as effective... So either double everyone's keys in their inventory, or just make this a change moving forward with new dungeons.

OS
    Android
    The idea that you can stack keys would be ideal for overnight auto grinding. Since the LoL.keys are relatively easy to come by for just playing LoL, there isnt a real need to change the time limit. If you dont want to play two hours you can quit anytime. It's not like you spent 250 FC for the key.

If you tried to cut the cost they would cut the rewards accordingly.

Since you cant stack keys they should not allow you to consume 10 or all by mistake having the buttons previously clicked.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 09-10-2019 at 07:27 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    More 1* T1 evo runes!?!? Aaarrrgghh!!! At last, real reason to do the cosmic dungeon!

Also, dont get why ppl dont like the two hr dungeon? At least you can get a decent grind out of it, particularly if you are a leave it at night player like myself...

OS
    Android
    I don't know why the quality of rewards would be low if you grind less time. In one hour I could get 100 fragments of something, in 2 hours 200.
    Anyway I don't know if devs even read or take consideration of our opinions.

OS
    Android
    The idea was to cut the cost of the dungeon. I presumed that would justify the cut in rewards.

1* cosmic evo runes are a problem, but I'm grinding for the other cosmic evo runes such as black rain which has been elusive for myself.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 09-10-2019 at 08:23 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    ANY RESPONSE FROM THE DEVS???
    Oh, that's right... they're from the SILENT PLANET....
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    I hope u don't nerf the raven just because you feel like it. More awaken able characters seem Good.

Also, any way you update viking eddie? His skills are the worst of the worst. Maybe consider it for Future upgrades.