Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    After 20 years in software industry I can say this is the shortest and most accurate description I have ever read about releasing new software version.

I like how he said "an adventure".....

So, I guess I should put on my Safari hat and bring some bug spray!
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-15-2019 at 03:16 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I have to say that at the moment seems to be riddled with issues - talisman not working at all well, characters that do not work as expected and general issues like the no access to BoS otr shop bug on some devices. I get the feeling we are on a bit of a run away train. The devs are having to stick to getting stuff out due to the number of new players from the Legacy Tour and the mega event and the quality control, for what it was, is now almost non-existant or is it just me? The bug that does not allow access to BoS and shop must be critical to them as they can get no sales from those devices and folk cannot spoend ironit - right? Not sure how may it effects but my daighter has not been able to get into BoS for some time now - not just the last update but the update before that i think it was....now she cannot get into the shop either....my son has the same device (Kindle Fire) and it work totally fine.

I still have a weird but that has been there for months where I cannot use the news feed or it crashes the game - not a big issue but a mild pain.

I really hope they get these issues fixed soon - I have seen a few folk now talking about leavinbg the game over this and the rest of the bugs that are piling up.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I really hope they get these issues fixed soon - I have seen a few folk now talking about leavinbg the game over this and the rest of the bugs that are piling up.
    Wow, that's some major issues. I'm on Android on a Samsung, nothing like that here. BUT..... they have had issues w/ toons still attacking after dieing from Doom for along time now, and add Dark Ghost to the list now. I stopped emailing them months ago about issues.... seemed pointless, but maybe I should again about this issue.

Name:  Screenshot_20190805-035332.png
Views: 408
Size:  880.5 KB
    That's Gambler... attacking from "the Beyond!"

Name:  Screenshot_20190915-183809.png
Views: 382
Size:  1.02 MB
    This one died from Dark Ghost.... but still haunts from "The Beyond!"
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-16-2019 at 03:45 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!