OS
    iOS

Legacy Concert Sacramento 2019!

At the legacy concert for sac 2019! New arena for Maiden too! Snagged the Dan Mumford Icarus/Beast Eddie shirt as well as the generic stained glass. Up the Irons!
    https://share.icloud.com/photos/0ZuC...Sacramento,_CA

OS
    Android
    Let me know how the show is, Nuke...I live in Sac and am unable to go...I'm a bit salty about it, but it's okay I guess. I've seen Eddie and the boys seven times already. Enjoy the show!

OS
    iOS
    Great show! Bruce’s high notes are sooo much better after book of souls! Standard setlist but they were on point! Raven Age was good for metalcore but the mix could’ve used some work. Acquired the Dan Mumford Legacy/Icarus shirt as well as the generic stained glass tour shirt for myself, merch was selling everything from flags to 2-pack cup sets. Not to twist the knife, but you should’ve gone and checked the shirt stand outside, shirts were only $45. Overall, amazing show!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke_Happy View Post
    Great show! Bruce’s high notes are sooo much better after book of souls! Standard setlist but they were on point! Raven Age was good for metalcore but the mix could’ve used some work. Acquired the Dan Mumford Legacy/Icarus shirt as well as the generic stained glass tour shirt for myself, merch was selling everything from flags to 2-pack cup sets. Not to twist the knife, but you should’ve gone and checked the shirt stand outside, shirts were only $45. Overall, amazing show!
    Gah! I'll hit them up next time. If only they weren't playing on a weeknight; that's the only reason I couldn't go. I got a 1 1/2 year old at home and a typical 9-5 (the job isn't really an excuse, I know).

I am going to see King Diamond in SF on Black Friday though. I know, not Maiden, but I've not seem KD yet. Should be spooky.

I'm glad you enjoyed the show and glad to hear Bruce still sounds great. I checked out the Flight of Icarus live performance a month or so back an that was awesome. Wish I could have seen that one live.