OS
    Android

How many times are Brave talismans supposed to revive?

Just faced a team in arena where the whole team revived at least three or four times when I killed to character wearing Brave Talismans. The team I used didn't have permadeath, so there was no way to stop the endless revivals. Ended in a draw.

Naturally, the character with Light talismans also kept applying perfect immortality every round after being revived over and over.

Did I miss a tuning change where they made all talisman passives keep working full strength after death and revival? Or is this just another fun arena bug?

OS
    iOS
    I think I had that team as well - cant remember what it was but it was reborn many times over and yes it got immortaility too - it was one character left that had light and it just kept coming back over and over - got it in the end but it was a battle to get the HP low enough for a final hit to kill it before it culd apply immortaility - likely had a sniper that happened to get some good buffs just at the rigth time!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Think you mean Scimitar with his brave equipped Ramesses. Passive revive + brave revive and both resets after first one… so they revive 3/4 or more times… and all talisman effects work after revival

OS
    iOS
    It was defo not a Rameses I had it was an allie that took maybe over 10 turns to kill. Thin it was a gunner to but can't remember fully!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    Think you mean Scimitar with his brave equipped Ramesses. Passive revive + brave revive and both resets after first one… so they revive 3/4 or more times… and all talisman effects work after revival
    His Ramesses is 10x more annoying than mine. Good on him for coming up with something really neat.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    The one I encountered was a Horus with Brave talismans on a team with a Raven Witch with Labyrinths and another character with Light talismans. The Brave talismans themselves revived the whole team three or four times (after I'd already dealt with the Raven Witch and the perfect immortality from the Light talismans). And then the newly revived characters had fully active passives and Talismans again, so when I managed to kill Horus first so he couldn't revive the whole team, the Raven Witch brought him back and reset the Brave talismans to revive the whole team again later. Endless revives. After the first draw, I went back again with KP and won in 3 rounds with the help of permadeath... but that wouldn't work against all teams (e.g., Rameses).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    His Ramesses is 10x more annoying than mine. Good on him for coming up with something really neat.
    When I first fought that team I started getting pissed off, but once I realized what was going on I started laughing.
    Satan81-5023