Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JawS View Post
    Great post Bakura - could you just clarify something for me please?

You mention this team for Mayan (Necropolis);

the Team for achievement goals:
    *Gambler Ed-fortress/cosmic
    *Necropolis-vipers/cosmic
    *Dracula-reapers/cosmic/yellow (or sacreds)
    *M. Mayan Priestess-singularity

Where do you get Fortress talismans from, what colour are they, how many in the set?
    Can't see them in the Compendium or in Deathbat's talisman spreadsheet - could be going blind

Cheers - JawS
    I think I meant FORGE.
    They were new at the time I originally posted that.
    I will edit that post.
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Update: My post on page 8 with Aidinia's & Stormseye's team suggestions has been corrected w/ forge talis and Stormseye's step by step instructions.
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-19-2020 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JawS View Post
    Great post Bakura - could you just clarify something for me please?

You mention this team for Mayan (Necropolis);

the Team for achievement goals:
    *Gambler Ed-fortress/cosmic
    *Necropolis-vipers/cosmic
    *Dracula-reapers/cosmic/yellow (or sacreds)
    *M. Mayan Priestess-singularity

Where do you get Fortress talismans from, what colour are they, how many in the set?
    Can't see them in the Compendium or in Deathbat's talisman spreadsheet - could be going blind

Cheers - JawS
    Based on the Perfect Death mention of Bakura he must have meant Forge, not Fortress

FORGE
    Reduce damage taken by 45%. Inflict Perfect Death on each enemy for 1 turn and Increase Critical Hit Chance of all allies by +5% every action. Remove All Golden Effects from each enemy if 3 or more negative effects are on the enemy at the start of your turn. Increase your ATK, MAGIC, and MAX HP by +15% at the start of your turn. Grant a Perfect Heal Shield and Cleanse to all allies for the duration of battle if any ally’s health falls to 1 HP.
    Member of CaesarsLegion

Most wanted char: Voidling

Maxed Awakend char:
    LoL WiWoEv
    LoL
    LoL
    Cyb CLoL LoL
    LilNi LoL RaWi

To be maxed: too many

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyHarry-2514 View Post
    Based on the Perfect Death mention of Bakura he must have meant Forge, not Fortress
    You are correct.

But "Fortress" talismans are my own creation.
    Here's the description:

Fortress Talismans-
    A new 2 set that can go in any color slots and grants Bakura VICTORY 100% of the time on Auto or Manual.
    Victory is decided within 1 second of battle start. These talismans cannot be disabled or ignored... ever!

👍😁
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Fortress Talismans-
    A new 2 set that can go in any color slots and grants Bakura VICTORY 100% of the time on Auto or Manual.
    Victory is decided within 1 second of battle start. These talismans cannot be disabled or ignored... ever!
    Fortresses seems cool but it can’t beat the great new set coming this summer...
    Kamikaze Talismans!!
    A yellow 6 set where, when you attack, you deal 999% of your own HP as unavoidable damage towards the enemy, this will instantly remove any immunity, endure or even immortality and inflict perfect death. The catch here is that you also receive this 999% damage so you also die instantly
    Proud member of Jomsvikings/ A Part-Time Clairvoyant

OS
    Android
    How broken is this dungeon? Win sometimes in 1 turn, sometimes Necropolis revives multiple times. Looks sometimes like enemy team have a invisible Perfect Immunity?Talis and abilities seems to work at random.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the clarification - hope you get that set of Fortress talis soon

OS
    Android
    Free Ironite - 150

Use this code:

TFF53-8PXK2-PWUA2
    Name:  Screenshot_20200221-075521.png
Views: 778
Size:  245.0 KB

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    2 shot Team: against Necropolis!

Best time: 0:15 (if I go first)
    Best time: 0:18 (if they go first)

>Gambler Ed- Forge/Cosmic
    >Any toon- Ragnarok/Cosmic
    >Any toon- whatever (vipers if any)
    >Dracula- Reapers/Cosmic/yellow

At the start, Ragnaroks prevent Necropolis from getting buffs (shroud) and inflict Perfect Crave. Target Necropolis Only!

1st action: Gambler's basic inflicts perfect death from Forge talis.
    2nd action: Dracula's basic w/ a perfect hit, kills Necropolis who takes Witchdoctor w/ him.
    GAME OVER!
    Name:  Screenshot_20200222-111951.png
Views: 714
Size:  360.4 KB

This is similar to the team used against Necropolis posted above, except Ragnaroks apply perf. crave, so Dracula doesn't have to.

This "could be" a 1 shot team, if the S. Ingami Dog Spirit was used. (I don't have him.)
    This would eliminate having to use Gambler (or whoever has Forge talis.)
    I tried having Prisoner auto disable Witchdoctor's passive so KP could apply auto permadeath, but the AI didn't apply their passives in that order.... so it didn't work (cost me 25 ironite though.)

Name:  20200222_125009.png
Views: 865
Size:  202.4 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 02-22-2020 at 07:00 PM.

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    >Gambler Ed- Forge/Cosmic
    >Any toon- Ragnarok/Cosmic
    >Any toon- whatever (vipers if any)
    >Dracula- Reapers/Cosmic/yellow

At the start, Ragnaroks prevent Necropolis from getting buffs (shroud) and inflict Perfect Crave. Target Necropolis Only!

1st action: Gambler's basic inflicts perfect death from Forge talis.
    2nd action: Dracula's basic w/ a perfect hit, kills Necropolis who takes Witchdoctor w/ him.
    GAME OVER!

Very cool!

I was playing around with a similar talisman team. Was using an Assassin Priestess with Forges, and the Yellow Ghost with Ragnaroks. DP Wrath and a Flight of Icarus Ed for damage. Starfires were pretty useless, the enemy has so much hp, the reflected damage is negligible.

Some of the time, but not always, the Witch Doctor would die as soon as I killed Necropolis. Took a while to work out exactly what was going on, but it came down to the Perfect Crave. Necro's special "Visions of El Dorado" passive he's been given for this fight, revives and heals all allies to full HP when he dies. If Perfect Crave is up on Witch Doctor, a full heal should be enough to kill him. And Perfect Death from the Forges will stop Necro from coming back.

Over on the Shaman side of the dungeon, one of the Priestesses has a set of Brave talismans, so you'll need Perfect Death over there too. It's a slower fight, Labyrinth talismans are a pain to fight through.

Talking about Labyrinths, one of Flight of Icarus's power moves gives everyone Perfect Immunity, as well as cleansing silver effects. Most of the time, most, this will protect against the Stop effect from hitting someone wearing Labyrinth talismans, but it wasn't 100%. Not a big deal, but worth being aware of, especially if you rely on characters gaining multiple turns.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Very cool!
    Over on the Shaman side of the dungeon, one of the Priestesses has a set of Brave talismans, so you'll need Perfect Death over there too. It's a slower fight, Labyrinth talismans are a pain to fight through.
    A key to quick win for me is marks, so i use Crimean Soldier (magus) with mark talisman+cosmic echo. Also you need a character who could remove buffs (e.g. Horus) or with Ragnarok set.
    Soldier attacks only Shaman and other make an ideal strike.
    If echo grants extra turn - battle ends in 1 turn, if not - 2 turns