Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    >Gambler Ed- Forge/Cosmic
    >Any toon- Ragnarok/Cosmic
    >Any toon- whatever (vipers if any)
    >Dracula- Reapers/Cosmic/yellow

At the start, Ragnaroks prevent Necropolis from getting buffs (shroud) and inflict Perfect Crave. Target Necropolis Only!

1st action: Gambler's basic inflicts perfect death from Forge talis.
    2nd action: Dracula's basic w/ a perfect hit, kills Necropolis who takes Witchdoctor w/ him.
    GAME OVER!

Very cool!

I was playing around with a similar talisman team. Was using an Assassin Priestess with Forges, and the Yellow Ghost with Ragnaroks. DP Wrath and a Flight of Icarus Ed for damage. Starfires were pretty useless, the enemy has so much hp, the reflected damage is negligible.

Some of the time, but not always, the Witch Doctor would die as soon as I killed Necropolis. Took a while to work out exactly what was going on, but it came down to the Perfect Crave. Necro's special "Visions of El Dorado" passive he's been given for this fight, revives and heals all allies to full HP when he dies. If Perfect Crave is up on Witch Doctor, a full heal should be enough to kill him. And Perfect Death from the Forges will stop Necro from coming back.

Over on the Shaman side of the dungeon, one of the Priestesses has a set of Brave talismans, so you'll need Perfect Death over there too. It's a slower fight, Labyrinth talismans are a pain to fight through.

Talking about Labyrinths, one of Flight of Icarus's power moves gives everyone Perfect Immunity, as well as cleansing silver effects. Most of the time, most, this will protect against the Stop effect from hitting someone wearing Labyrinth talismans, but it wasn't 100%. Not a big deal, but worth being aware of, especially if you rely on characters gaining multiple turns.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Very cool!
    Over on the Shaman side of the dungeon, one of the Priestesses has a set of Brave talismans, so you'll need Perfect Death over there too. It's a slower fight, Labyrinth talismans are a pain to fight through.
    A key to quick win for me is marks, so i use Crimean Soldier (magus) with mark talisman+cosmic echo. Also you need a character who could remove buffs (e.g. Horus) or with Ragnarok set.
    Soldier attacks only Shaman and other make an ideal strike.
    If echo grants extra turn - battle ends in 1 turn, if not - 2 turns

OS
    Android
    Necropolis' abilities were buffed in April's second major update. While doing a few runs for the Boss Rush event challenge, I was surprised how much damage Necro was dealing, as I remembered him being pretty weak in terms of damage dealing. Now he does several hits of decent damage, and removes all buffs. Coupled with his Viper talismans, he's now much more dangerous than before. He still has so much hp that Starfire-reflected damage doesn't help too much unfortunately. Perfect Death and P/Crave remain incredibly useful, as are Forge Talismans. Anything that gives you a reusable way of staying alive.

Name:  NecroBuff.PNG
Views: 155
Size:  69.8 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    For manual on Shaman I've found Scream for Me Eddie's present basic (removes invincibility and place loads of marks) coupled with any decent damage AOE hitter and someone who gives ensures all hits land as Perfect such as Desert Marauder (or just good manual timing) can one shot this dungeon as long as you use Eddie first to get 15 marks on everyone (and you have enough health to survive the first wave if AI goes first plus any counters/revenges).
    In game: CrazyPanda

All Eddies collected except Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, Hellraiser, Scrooge & Wasteland