Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    After the trooper dungon i ran out of fc half way through the airstrip. We need a fc event soon to cover the cost of all these keys.

OS
    iOS
    Where did the Magus Crimean soldier come from? I dont seem to have one, can I get him from regular magus souls?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Where did the Magus Crimean soldier come from? I dont seem to have one, can I get him from regular magus souls?
    He was part of the U.S. Calvary Ed/Major Malakhov w/ Sent., Gunner, and Magus Crimean soldiers.
    The magus hits hard all enemies, freezes and leaves marks..... he's available in regular souls: rare, regular epic, magus regular and magus epics.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190912-055333.png
Views: 1709
Size:  823.2 KB

Btw, see that ^ (I'm talking to you wipp).... just 7 fallen angel frags from another LoL.
    I'm either gonna get Gunner, Assassin, or wait for the mystery final one, I've been hearing it's a boss lucifer.
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-12-2019 at 11:18 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Is there an auto team for either of the Mayan dungeons yet - I cant seem to get one to work 100%. Kind of weird as I completed one dungeon event fine, now struggling and cant remember the teams I tried but I had success in the Shaman one on auto...my memory is terrible....it may have been manual.....I need to write stuff down more!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Is there an auto team for either of the Mayan dungeons yet - I cant seem to get one to work 100%. Kind of weird as I completed one dungeon event fine, now struggling and cant remember the teams I tried but I had success in the Shaman one on auto...my memory is terrible....it may have been manual.....I need to write stuff down more!
    Stormseye listed a manual team and ian16 listed a team for auto on the previous page. I was like you, the first time was easy, after that not so much. Auto probably wont focus on the shaman (which seems to be the quick way to win).... it usually starts from the Left.
    Yeah, this game makes the mind mush. I could probably tell you the attack and passive of most toons, but can't remember my phone number.... sometimes forget my zipcode too. LOL
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-12-2019 at 12:22 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Stormseye and ian16 on the previous page listed teams for auto. I was like you, the first time was easy, after that not so much. Auto probably wont focus on the shaman (which seems to be the quick way to win).... it usually starts from the Left.
    Yeah, this game makes the mind mush. I could probably tell you the attack and passive of most toons, but can't remember my phone number.... sometimes forget my zipcode too. LOL
    I have a terrible memory for everything - in one ear, out the other - how I managed University I have no idea! It one thing that makes me rubbish at this game - way too much to remember in terms of who does what and what talismans work best and where the hell are they kept......I spend more time trying to find things than I do playing manually!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    If the dungeon takes 30 seconds why do you need to auto run the battle? You only need to do 10 battles for the rewards , it should only take 10 minutes
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    If the dungeon takes 30 seconds why do you need to auto run the battle? You only need to do 10 battles for the rewards , it should only take 10 minutes
    Great point. I corrected my response above, cuz Stormseye said "Manual."
    Yeah, I'm not concerned with auto, either. It's basically an arena battle. The GOAL is 30 runs for Necro & Mayan each, you get 3 battles per key. If you use both toons required simultaneously, then it's only 10 keys.
    I'm sure you know that, I was just posting it for others who may not.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-08-24-15-09-24.png
Views: 1451
Size:  349.9 KB 3o runs required

OS
    Android
    NICE!!!!!

I swear I wanted to reach out and tap the screen to "Claim"......LOL.
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-12-2019 at 12:57 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!