Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    @kgk okay, I didn’t see that there are two path. I checked today and the shaman path is much easier in my opinion than the other. With all those different dungeons and keys, I somehow lost track. I played them, when they were new and wanted to do the achievements in the last days. Your answer was a bit unclear for me and I didn’t want to be rude.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I noticed they left aside the gunner priestess on the dungeon, that removes ghost.

Can the shaman and priestess be dark ghosted? Or they clean silver effects

If they don't its a thing to consider use blue LOL or Lamia (plus marks).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Peppoah View Post
    @kgk okay, I didn’t see that there are two path. I checked today and the shaman path is much easier in my opinion than the other. With all those different dungeons and keys, I somehow lost track. I played them, when they were new and wanted to do the achievements in the last days. Your answer was a bit unclear for me and I didn’t want to be rude.
    I know the intro paragraph to this thread is lengthy, but it explains and the pictures show, the 2 sections.

I actually thought it was overkill, but I guess I didn't explain it clearly. My whole intent of this thread was to take out the mystery, since I didn't see much info about it in the forum.
    I will try to do this on future dungeons, like the new Raven' s Altar.

*(Stormseye if you read this, prepare a team to conquer this new dungeon, and I'll post it in the next dungeon thread.)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I know the intro paragraph to this thread is lengthy, but it explains and the pictures show, the 2 sections.

I actually thought it was overkill, but I guess I didn't explain it clearly. My whole intent of this thread was to take out the mystery, since I didn't see much info about it in the forum.
    I will try to do this on future dungeons, like the new Raven' s Altar.

*(Stormseye if you read this, prepare a team to conquer this new dungeon, and I'll post it in the next dungeon thread.)
    Thank you! You are doing much needed work. I was forgetting already what dungeon dropped 1* T1 evo runes and Valor talismans. It's really confusing now some dungeons are timed and some are limited how many times you can fight it it.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I have been hoping someone would put together a list of what key goes where and what drops from each of these dungeons. With the regular content you can see what the rewards are before you enter the dungeon. With these special dungeons you don't have that option. I appreciate what you've put together here.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Thank you! You are doing much needed work. I was forgetting already what dungeon dropped 1* T1 evo runes and Valor talismans. It's really confusing now some dungeons are timed and some are limited how many times you can fight it it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    I have been hoping someone would put together a list of what key goes where and what drops from each of these dungeons. With the regular content you can see what the rewards are before you enter the dungeon. With these special dungeons you don't have that option. I appreciate what you've put together here.
    Cool, I appreciate the feedback guys!!!!!
    That's a great point about posting what rewards with which dungeons. That will be the next thread. Yeah, why have to buy a key and open just to find out. Well, so far I have pics of Infernal & Mayan.
    I will post rewards pics of:
    -Daily Dungeon
    -Weekly Dungeon
    -LoL extra levels
    -Infernal
    -Mayan
    -Airstrip
    -Trooper
    -Viral
    -NEW Raven's Altar
    All in one THREAD.

Thanks for stopping in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    After a few trial and errors and oddly enough 1 draw on the Raven Witch dungeon I have been having success with this team.

There are no natural 4* blockers and I know many don't have Celestials but you could probably substitute Destiny in for damage mitigation. I also don't have Shadow Wickerman so using the normal version. Failed multiple times with Benji and Phantom and Maclo, Robo.

Wicker Man Eddie - Celestial/Cosmic
    Magus Crimean Soldier - Warlord/Greed - the AI teams have no way to remove Freeze so they get locked up including the Ferryman phase.
    Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration the Inspiration helps with the Dark Ghost and Perfect Heal shields. It kills Raven Witch pretty easily and most of her team will have ghost from the damage of Crimean
    Sentinel Hierophant - Radiant/Sustaining - his passive helps against the Ferryman if he gets loose and against a few Viper sets during the phases. The AI has no way that I could see to remove your effects (again only Ferryman) so the Endure will help keep you alive.

Make sure you set your team placement in this order as I noticed that it would not work as well if allies where in different positions. Crimean will generally go first on left so he will freeze and deal most of the damage but surprisingly Wickerman AI will compliment the team. This is an auto team and I have yet to die in the last 20 clears. Best time is 1:49 average time is 2:30. Your results may vary. I did not have a spare set of Orbit but Magus Derby Demon may be a viable option in the mix as well.
    Last edited by Stormseye; 09-13-2019 at 10:51 PM.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    My fighting team so far for the new dungeon. The rewards include the occasional 10-20 awakening shards and so far guaranteed 3* colored shards and for 20 SoT per run it's slightly better than grinding the Lord of Light dungeons above X... But only slightly better.

Shadow Wickerman Eddie: Inspiration, Gravity, Cosmic, random green
    Magus Derby Demon: Orbit
    Sentinel Robo Scout: Present, Warlord, Cosmic
    Warrior Hierophant: Celestial, Cosmic

Name:  Screenshot_20190913-182045_1.png
Views: 1198
Size:  389.3 KB

My fastest run time is 1:23.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 09-14-2019 at 12:22 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    After a few trial and errors and oddly enough 1 draw on the Raven Witch dungeon I have been having success with this team.

There are no natural 4* blockers and I know many don't have Celestials but you could probably substitute Destiny in for damage mitigation. I also don't have Shadow Wickerman so using the normal version. Failed multiple times with Benji and Phantom and Maclo, Robo.

Wicker Man Eddie - Celestial/Cosmic
    Magus Crimean Soldier - Warlord/Greed - the AI teams have no way to remove Freeze so they get locked up including the Ferryman phase.
    Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration the Inspiration helps with the Dark Ghost and Perfect Heal shields. It kills Raven Witch pretty easily and most of her team will have ghost from the damage of Crimean
    Sentinel Hierophant - Radiant/Sustaining - his passive helps against the Ferryman if he gets loose and against a few Viper sets during the phases. The AI has no way that I could see to remove your effects (again only Ferryman) so the Endure will help keep you alive.

Make sure you set your team placement in this order as I noticed that it would not work as well if allies where in different positions. Crimean will generally go first on left so he will freeze and deal most of the damage but surprisingly Wickerman AI will compliment the team. This is an auto team and I have yet to die in the last 20 clears. Best time is 1:49 average time is 2:30. Your results may vary. I did not have a spare set of Orbit but Magus Derby Demon may be a viable option in the mix as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    My fighting team so far for the new dungeon. The rewards include the occasional 10-20 awakening shards and so far guaranteed 3* colored shards and for 20 SoT per run it's slightly better than grinding the Lord of Light dungeons above X... But only slightly better.

Shadow Wickerman Eddie: Inspiration, Gravity, Cosmic, random green
    Magus Derby Demon: Orbit
    Sentinel Robo Scout: Present, Warlord, Cosmic
    Warrior Hierophant: Celestial, Cosmic

Name:  Screenshot_20190913-182045_1.png
Views: 1198
Size:  389.3 KB

My fastest run time is 1:23.
    I didnt see your posts until later the following morning.
    I did the same thing with Raven's Altar Dungeon as I did w/ this Mayan.
    It's here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...s-Achievements

Can you guys post your teams/talis etc. on that post? If not, do you mind if I copy and paste it from here.... either way.

Btw, I had a team similar to Amathir's..... longer time though.

OS
    Android
    300 free ironite
    https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
    WVX5A-47R83-7REQB