Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    300 free ironite
    https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
    WVX5A-47R83-7REQB
    Thank you, Bakura.

OS
    Android
    Has anyone run the Mayan dungeon since the new toons have come out. I still need to finish the challenge with necropolis and priestess. Anyone have a good third toon and talisman conbo? Since I earned a few keys and they are for sale I want to complete the challenges.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Van Helsing Eddie: Labyrinth, Cosmic (Echo)

Assassin Werewolf: Starfire

Magus Werewolf: Brave

Sentinel Werewolf: Artifact, Cosmic

I can confirm this is a 100% winner for both Shaman and Necropolis missions.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 11-09-2019 at 03:26 AM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Thanks, but that doesnt help since I still need to use necropolis and Mayan priestess.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Thanks, but that doesnt help since I still need to use necropolis and Mayan priestess.
    There is the team Bakura posted on the main but it's manual. I've used it myself and completed the challenges, so I'd just go for this one if you have the time.
    Attachment 6800
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I just completed the remaining challenges this week using a team based on Stormseye's team. Probably the same one Amarthir is referring to (link is invalid for me?).

Warrior Priestess (Alchemy/cosmic)
    Necropolis (Viper/cosmic)
    M. Crimean (greed/warlord)

plus
    Bass Eddie (celestial/cosmic)
    Alex (Trooper/cosmic)
    NotB (radiant/warlord) - there for when things went bad which happened 2-3 times. His fury could take care of that though.

I did it manually. I started off with Alex with Orbit but I found with the nerf to orbit it didn't seem as reliable as before (had done 9 runs previously without much problem). If I didn't take the team out on the first turn they would target Alex and basically wipe him out. Orbit doesn't cleanse and remove effects like it used to. Those losses hurt.

So I swapped to a trooper set hoping to provide Alex some extra protection. It seemed to work a lot better, although I lost M. Crimean a few times but managed to get the wins using NotB's fury as stated earlier.

The strategy was to start the match with Bass Eddie and celestials. If defense attacked first, no damage done. On my turn I swapped to Alex and used the same strategy Stormseye recommended. Alex's onward march to remove invisibility/invincibility effects from Shaman while gaining Perfect immunity to the team. From there went with Magus Crimean and continued to target only Shaman and load up on marks and hopefully as many extra turns as I could. Several times the match was done by then. If not continued with the Priestess next and Necropolis last. As long as Crimean gets an extra turn or more it wasn't much trouble. If he didn't that's when it got more difficult but I managed to do the last 18 or so with no losses at all.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Thanks guys, ill try the team if they fix the game. It's not worth losing time a keys on a non functioning game.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Finished the challenges this week too and even with the Orbit nerf I was still able to finish with a best time of 0:18 seconds.

Start with Alex and use Onward March on Shaman. This will remove Invincibility and give your team Perfect Immunity. Next use Crimean to attack and inflict Marks and steal Beneficial Effects. Usually could get 1-3 attacks from Crimean. Of the remaining 12 fights I had, Crimean would kill the Shaman alone usually and Necropolis and Magus never even needed to attack. I would say at least 9 of the fights it was over in less than 30 seconds with only Alex and Crimean attacking.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    My strategy (for the Necropolis one:

Angel Eddie : Banner/Sustaining
    Necropoilis: Strike/Advantage/Cosmic for HP (so.. random talismans :P )
    Dracula: Reaper/Sacred
    Magus Maya: Singularity

Basically, dracula puts crave on all enemies. (and Necropolis enemy cures everyone when he dies)
    What I do, is try to kill Necropolis first (one hit of dracula, is usually enough) and then when he revives, put crave on both and kill him again, then both die together. If I happen to kill them both on the first round, then when Necropolis dies the second time, revives the witchDoctor, but with patience (because Labyrinth ) but he doesn't really hurt my team at all, and gets eventually killed

OS
    Android
    Free 150 Ironite

Click this link:
    https://noddingfrog.us12.list-manage...7&e=5fc9441729

OR

Enter this code:
    38URJ-4EGXR-NBQCB

Merry Christmas
    from Navigator Games/Nodding Frog!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!