OS
    Android

Desert Rider - Assassin Help

Anyone have this one? Experiences good/bad? Any good load-outs? Thanks!
    Name:  DRIDER.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  222.3 KB
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    iOS
    I just received this guy from the Daily Reward gunner/assassin soul (which is cool since it is not a dupe). I am taking him to 4* for the heck of it. Any thoughts or insights since you have had him for a few weeks?
    twc314-5423
    Champion = Alliance General w/ Maxed Skills - Currently using maxed Health Overwhelming in all talisman slots

OS
    iOS
    Seems like a good char to me, his abilities seem pretty good too, scales with attack and magic, so maybe 2 barrier, 2 shield and 2 strength fierce. Maybe equip him with 2 magus talismans instead of each of the assassin ones, so 2 holy, 1 barrier, 1 shield and 2 strength fierce, also DONT TAKE MY WORD
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Unless they've got a passive or do multiple hits of damage or an epic skill, I'm probably done with leveling the single target damage dealers. I'd try him at 4 stars for sure tho.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Unless they've got a passive or do multiple hits of damage or an epic skill, I'm probably done with leveling the single target damage dealers.
    same opinion!
    I've also received this 3* 'Desert Rider' as daily reward today,he will be ignored.

though "Desert Marauder" is single hitter,but i'm very impressed with his passive.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Desert Rider struck the killing blow in the gunner rift level 7 on auto farm (I was a little late with the snap). I agree with many of the sentiments above, there are better allies to upgrade before this one. But he is not even maxed for a 4*, and not too shabby.

Phew!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by twc; 09-25-2016 at 04:11 PM. Reason: I am too dumb to attach the correct picture :)
    twc314-5423
    Champion = Alliance General w/ Maxed Skills - Currently using maxed Health Overwhelming in all talisman slots