Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Not tried Prisoner but you have to go in with a very strong team and if they can resist silver debuffs then all the better! I am using variations of:

Alex with Orbit
    Charlotte with Vipers or Troopers
    KP with Greed/Cosmic
    Madam with Singularity or my Warrior LOL at near max awakening with Trooper talisman

Both are pretty quick and often finish with little to do damage and they never die. I think the LOL based one is fastest (1m 28 secs is quickest I have done) with an average of maybe 1min 45secs but Madam is not far behind and her fastest was 1 min 42 secs.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Im useless with talisman synergies so for me its been a case of throw on whatever gives me the most HP/attack/magic
    Most recent attempt to get smashed was
    BB Eddie - Invincibility/Energy
    Assassin Heirophant - Void set and a Cosmic
    Gunner Minotaur - Invisibility/Explosion
    Killer Beast - Vorpal/Explosion

OS
    iOS
    I think you will need singularity and/or alchemy sets - maybe even celestial would help - there are a lot of hard hitters and lots of debuffs that get thrown at you. You may just need to get those sorts of talisman to do it - certainly on auto, but even manual you need to have a fair bit of protection. Orbits are pretty important too as are troopers as they deflect so much of the hit you take.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I never had the time nor team to get a lot of the full sets when the events were on other than the alchemy set. Long slog ahead for trooper talismans

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartacus View Post
    Im useless with talisman synergies so for me its been a case of throw on whatever gives me the most HP/attack/magic
    Most recent attempt to get smashed was
    BB Eddie - Invincibility/Energy
    Assassin Heirophant - Void set and a Cosmic
    Gunner Minotaur - Invisibility/Explosion
    Killer Beast - Vorpal/Explosion
    I tell a lie, void was the effect from the cosmic talisman, its Eternity set on Heirophant