Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks for that Navigator it always seems to be reset time when I’m at the completion of a difficult level.
    I hope I still get my rewards for completing Level 14 for the 20th time.
    Now the game wont restart and it’s suggesting it’s a connection error... sorry this is not the case..
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    You do need to take into account on the return SoT/ironite you get as rewards. If they reduced the cost, but also reduced the rewards we would be no better off in the long run. I ran one key of level XII LoL. It cost 8 refills. That would be 48 runs at 20 SoT per run. I had 68 runs not including one at level XIII along with 80 ironite back. That comes out to about 10 SoT per run.

Running Level XII equaled in cost comparable to level X. That doesnt take into account the different rewards. It's hard to compare rewards, that really depends on what you currently need. I have only run 5 LoL keys, but the results have been comparable in average per key used.
    Ahh good ol ML keeping it real! You are right my friend, I realised this after I put my post up on the issue yesterday.
    Yes it costs a lot but the returns for 30 sot are quite reasonable...

OS
    Android
    What teams are you using for level 13 and 14. My level 12 team doesnt come close.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    first of all let me apologise for my poor memory of Talisman names, there is simply too many Talisman for me to worry about their names.
    I am using Alex with the Warrior 6 set, Charlotte with troopers, Warrior Lord of Light awakened level 4 with the new 4 set Warrior Talisman that prevents physical damage and Malakov with the Magis 6 x set, if your under any confusion about talismans say there names and I’ll be reminded if their right on not.
    I am only doing level 14 and am averaging 2 minutes per round though a couple were under two minutes..
    No need to intervene I haven’t lost one with this team...

OS
    Android
    Further advice, choose characters that’s passives are that they cannot take silver buffs, I.e Charlotte, Alex, That Assasin Kung Fu Dude!

OS
    Android
    Thanks, no LoL or kiung Fooey dude in my roster. Slowly falling behind. Makes it much easier to forgo the total grinding.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    Sorry bout the Kung Fooey thing Musashi is his name... He was available a few months back on the Heroic roster.
    I save up all my heroic souls and only open them when there’s a new to me character on offer, (touch wood) it has never failed thus far, so I’m not missing too many characters, except a few of the Crimean soldiers and that Gunner Minotaur.

OS
    Android
    Musashi eluded me in the draw, after so many souls I gave up. I will try again if he returns. You can see my roster and I am slowly falling behind. I just wont buy any toons. The game is just going faster toward pay to stay alive. All games are pay to win, you just pay for advantages which is fine. They need to make a profit to keep the game running.

They are making the game extremely difficult if you dont have all the new shiny toys to stay competitive or even complete the new dungeon system. Sometimes if you dont have a specific new toon/talis it's almost impossible to complete missions. It's a good way to make the wallets open
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I’m the first to admit I do spend a little on the game, mainly on ironite related packages.
    I don’t spend on souls, I’ve been bitten too many times, if souls are a part of a package that has many other things I believe are worth it then it’s a bonus, I have not jagged an event character during an event in well over a year.

It’s either a mega grind, or the result of all criteria being met for me.
    I’m used to the idea that we cannot have every new thing right now when it’s new!

That’s the nature of the game, if you can except that, the game is easier, my biggest problem right now is, I need to put the game away and get on with real life.. House errands, inside and out that sort of thing...

OS
    Android
    Keep getting my backside handed to me by Dark Lilith, is it simply a case of Prisoner and permadeath or am I just being naive?