Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    AWAKENABLE Evolved Wicker Wolf, Owl and Ox Cultists!
    What?! No Awakenable Sandworm???!!! So disapointed...

Nav frogs, You are so funny...
    Stranger-8205

OS
    Android
    I had thought that they might add the awaken feature to the existing Lilith’s as they are clearly related to the story line.
    But yeah Dark Lilith does look good so far, can’t see the point in her silver buffing her enemy’s upon dyeing the second time though
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I had thought that they might add the awaken feature to the existing Lilith’s as they are clearly related to the story line.

You mean the ones in the LOL boss battle? Oh they will....they surely will at some point.

Same way they "play" with game strength based upon the relics you have.. they'll play with "awakening" to make things more difficult or impossible at times all based upon how much YOU have invested in 'awakening" your teams. Things DON't get easier because you level up. They use the AI to ENSURE that.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Are the current Wicker characters awakenable? I already have all of them and have been unable to access any of the stores or book of souls since the August update.

OS
    Android
    I can't even get the game to start. Was playing lol dungeon it came up with an error. Tried restarting numerous times and can't get back in for the past hour.

OS
    Android
    I found a bug with trooper talismans, I had a set fully upgraded on my warrior LoL , just removed them from LoL and only 2 of them are fully upgraded, the rest are 3* at level 1.

OS
    Android
    Been since reset that I can't access any store or Book of Souls. Since all my LOL keys are there, I can't even open the next level dungeons. Submitted a ticket, but I don't expect a reply until Monday. This is a repeat of last month's update fiasco. Releasing a bugged update on a Friday again knowing full well that they wouldn't be available for support the entire weekend.

Devs, Mr. Leon, my wallet will be closed until this is corrected, if not permanently...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by yup View Post
    nothing should cost more than 10 sot per run.. Nothing. That means you can get 12 runs in for the natural sot fill..... That's not unreasonable for users to ask of devs. 12 runs.. Not 3 or 5... But 12.
    amen!!!! Yup for prez!
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Another restart in 2 hours, do we get free ironite please? Nightmoon souls?Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-14-18-01-17.png
Views: 383
Size:  957.5 KB

OS
    Android
    You do need to take into account on the return SoT/ironite you get as rewards. If they reduced the cost, but also reduced the rewards we would be no better off in the long run. I ran one key of level XII LoL. It cost 8 refills. That would be 48 runs at 20 SoT per run. I had 68 runs not including one at level XIII along with 80 ironite back. That comes out to about 10 SoT per run.

Running Level XII equaled in cost comparable to level X. That doesnt take into account the different rewards. It's hard to compare rewards, that really depends on what you currently need. I have only run 5 LoL keys, but the results have been comparable in average per key used.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around