OS
    Android

What is going on..?

I don't understand what is going on with NG...

An unannounced dungeon.

An unannounced game update again on Friday knowing full well they won't be available for any kind of assistance with issues.

Three (3) devices and all I get is a spinning wheel after getting past the home screen. EDIT: don't go into BoS or store...

Poor planning, poor communication... This may be the end of the road ...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    It was announced

OS
    Android
    I don't think I'm the only one but I still can't access the store or BoS. Can't purchase refills. Can't purchase souls for BoS for Ironite. Did the devs screw themselves?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I can't either. It's been since the August update. I got a generic reply from Michelle and she didn't even address my emailed issues. Never got anything since. Changed my review of the game in the play store. I am used to bugs, but the lack of customer support is speaking volumes right now. This is not about 4 events I am unable to participate in.

OS
    Android
    I'm surprised they haven't responded to you. Apparently they are really stumped for an answer. I can understand not getting a fast response on most of our "complaints" about bugs and such, but this bug is affecting their income. Anything with the store usually gets an immediate response. At least they should be continually sending you updates every few days or once a week at least, just to let you know they are working on it and you are not forgotten.

As an example, every once in a while, they weekly $2.99 SoT deal disappears from my store. I usually buy it during the big events like this Awakening, or the LOL grind events. Anyway, been a few weeks and I had not seen it in the store, so I finally sent a help request thru the in game link. It was fixed within 24 hours and they sent me a response shortly after to confirm that it was corrected. Anything with the store usually seems to get attention.
    Last edited by Natasmai; 09-16-2019 at 02:02 PM.