Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I've yet to see this Lucifer toon. Where can he be seen or obtained? I've seen dark Lilith and if course the lol. I don't know about this Lucifer. I got the Wicker toons a time back and honestly have yet to even play them more than once. I don't see wasting resources in something that I don't play. Even the Alchemist isn't used much as of now.

OS
    Android
    I really dont consider these New Wicker Evolved toons to be comparable to the originals. I only have the Wicker Wolf Evolved, but here is a comparison.
    Btw, if you have to grind the Raven Altar Dungeon for evo shards anyway, these new toons, are just a bonus!

Wicker Wolf Cultist Natural 3*
    Name:  Screenshot_20190919-203004.png
Views: 1414
Size:  694.5 KBName:  Screenshot_20190919-202950.png
Views: 1318
Size:  558.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190919-202954.png
Views: 1307
Size:  543.1 KB

Wicker Wolf Evolved Natural 4*
    Name:  Screenshot_20190919-063749.png
Views: 1200
Size:  739.5 KB
    The following pics are after being awakened 1 level (lvl 6)
    Name:  Screenshot_20190919-203051.png
Views: 1318
Size:  672.8 KBName:  Screenshot_20190919-203055.png
Views: 1274
Size:  672.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20190919-203100.png
Views: 1328
Size:  639.5 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-20-2019 at 01:48 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus666 View Post
    When I purchase a Raven With key, the pop up text says the dungeon open for 2 hours.. but I have now played twice and the dungeon has expired around the 1 hour mark.

Is this occurring to everyone else?
    Still waiting 3 weeks for my last support ticket to be responded to, so thought I would ask here.
    That is definitely not supposed to happen.
    I have Android.... works fine.... 2 hour dungeon..... ran it like 6+ times already.

Not sure what OS you have but, on Android, they released the September update then 2 days later, I saw on Google app store there was another update.
    Maybe un-install the game and download new. Remember your email to login.... the pass is reset everytime.
    LOTB stores all your data on their servers.... so u won't lose anything. It's worth a try if you have not done so already. GOOD LUCK!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    That is definitely not supposed to happen.
    I have Android.... works fine.... 2 hour dungeon..... ran it like 6+ times already.

Not sure what OS you have but, on Android, they released the September update then 2 days later, I saw on Google app store there was another update.
    Maybe un-install the game and download new. Remember your email to login.... the pass is reset everytime.
    LOTB stores all your data on their servers.... so u won't lose anything. It's worth a try if you have not done so already. GOOD LUCK!
    Thanks mate, will give it a go

Edit: Reinstalling worked, thanks
    Last edited by mikus666; 09-20-2019 at 07:57 AM.

OS
    Android
    Hey Bakura thanks for the comparison it is appreciated! Now I know I won’t waste resources going there to attain any of them in a hurry.
    If there is resources there in large quantities to farm for, you better spill it and fill me in please...
    I used to have gazillions of 3* class evolving shards with this new but welcome awaken concept I have f.... all of any of them...
    There was a time long ago when I had so many of them I’d sell them for gold... wish I hadn’t now....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hey Bakura thanks for the comparison it is appreciated! Now I know I won’t waste resources going there to attain any of them in a hurry.
    If there is resources there in large quantities to farm for, you better spill it and fill me in please...
    I used to have gazillions of 3* class evolving shards with this new but welcome awaken concept I have f.... all of any of them...
    There was a time long ago when I had so many of them I’d sell them for gold... wish I hadn’t now....
    The Raven's Altar is definitely the place to get 3* colored and rainbow shards..... much better than LoL lvl 7-10.
    It still requires a bunch of keys to get 100 of any color, especially purple.

Yeah, I sold a bunch of 3* shards too.
    Especially this past spring, when we had that sac event where everyone ran out of gold.

I just got the Wicker owl Evolved. I'm impressed w/ these guys. Sure their probably not arena top 100 worthy, but still just as good if not better than some of the new Heiros, Minotaurs and Crimeans.

Good luck!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    I just got the Wicker owl Evolved. I'm impressed w/ these guys. Sure their probably not arena top 100 worthy, but still just as good if not better than some of the new Heiros, Minotaurs and Crimeans.
    Even better than the magus Crimean or the gunner Minotaur ? I should evolve him then
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    I only have the one Mino (Assassin) so not really done much with them though I have used troopers - they are decent in the right situation. Going to look to get some Raven Alter characters next week I think. Just soemthing to do to be honest!

It would be good to get a note of exactly what it takes to awaken these characters.....it is going to be a hell of a grind to get stuff. I am seeing a few fully loaded LOLs and one or two Witches and even the odd Dark Lillith. Folks are getting there - maybe making some purchases btu I will keep my hand in my pocket for this stuff as I just need to farm and grind a lot so it will take time - my LOL Warrior is full purple and he is decent - the fully awakend version I have seen once so hoping to get mine there soon but just need a few more of the 5 star evo things!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    Even better than the magus Crimean or the gunner Minotaur ? I should evolve him then
    I already anticipated your question. That's why I said "some."
    Gunner Minotaur is a Beast, and Magus Crimean is full of surprises..... after these 2..... then the Wicker Evolved. With a nice t2 cosmic.... they're pretty decent, and they compliment each other.

I just used them both (owl & wolf) w/ NOTB Ed (4 Reapers & 2 immunity)....they breezed thru skull quest Vault.

After I finish the Lord of lights,..... then I'll finish evolving the wickers.
    Btw..... I'm not saying they're the greatest thing since sliced bread, I'm just saying, they are not to be underestimated.
    Especially once fully awakened.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post

It would be good to get a note of exactly what it takes to awaken these characters.....
    I could have sworn I took Awakening progression shots of the Wicker Wolf Evolved..... but no.
    So, I just checked and the same exact resources (color being the only difference) are used to Awaken the Wicker toons as the ones needed to Awaken Raven Witch.
    Resources needed from level 5 to 9, pictured below.
    (I believe it's [possibly] the same as the LoL's too.)
    Name:  Screenshot_20190914-201339.png
Views: 1231
Size:  425.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190918-141829.png
Views: 1219
Size:  440.3 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190918-141903.png
Views: 1122
Size:  417.2 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190920-141909.png
Views: 1294
Size:  415.3 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-20-2019 at 07:47 PM.