Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Beddie View Post
    What talismans are on Shadow Eddie and Raven Witch?
    Ok, I originally misunderstood the question, so I deleted my post, but this may help.

This screenshot shows "enemy" Shadow Ed has Avenger(Revenge) & Power talis.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190914-212949.png
Views: 943
Size:  1.13 MB

The Witch seems to get Invisibility and Critical hit chance, so I'm thinking Shadow talis.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190914-000507.png
Views: 900
Size:  1.17 MB
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-31-2019 at 06:28 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    I actually dunno, if anybody has already posted the following team because there are so many posts within this thread in the meanwhile.

After using bakuras team about 100 times (but with a slightly change), I recognized that not having shadow-wickerEd and using wickerEd instead caused about 10% losses in autoplay because of the missing shadow’s passive. So I tried to figure out what to do against the permanent burning effects and other debuffs especially in the boss wave.
    I used Ragna instead of Maclo because of her passive. Didn’t work out either and I also changed wickerEd to Bregg for is fury to revive. I lost more than before - nearly every fight.
    As I got S.Hierophant I tried him wearing Banners (Onslaught+Sustaining). No more losses. Ok, one run can take 3 min. but it’s totally safe. Just 60 more runs and I’ll get shadow-wickerEd. So it’s about 49 runs per key. Than I change back to bakuras Orginal team. Thx buddy 🤘🏻.

So this is my actual team:
    - wickerEd (celestials+cosmic)
    - M.Crimean (sustaining+inspiration+warlord)
    - S.Hiero (banners+sustaining)
    - M.DerbyD (vipers+cosmic)
    - I(’ve been) play(ing) all troopers every day since the beginning! -

- Clan-Leader of Caesar's Legion -

- Leader of Caesar's Empire (consisting of Caesar's Legion, Ludus Caesarus, Caesar Inc. and Caesarus Obscurus) -

- Honorary Member of The EXORCISTS Clan -

- Admin of S.H.I.E.L.D. -

- in-game ID: caesar815-0315 -
    \m/ \m/

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Bakura

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar815 View Post
    I actually dunno, if anybody has already posted the following team because there are so many posts within this thread in the meanwhile.

After using bakuras team about 100 times (but with a slightly change), I recognized that not having shadow-wickerEd and using wickerEd instead caused about 10% losses in autoplay because of the missing shadow’s passive. So I tried to figure out what to do against the permanent burning effects and other debuffs especially in the boss wave.
    I used Ragna instead of Maclo because of her passive. Didn’t work out either and I also changed wickerEd to Bregg for is fury to revive. I lost more than before - nearly every fight.
    As I got S.Hierophant I tried him wearing Banners (Onslaught+Sustaining). No more losses. Ok, one run can take 3 min. but it’s totally safe. Just 60 more runs and I’ll get shadow-wickerEd. So it’s about 49 runs per key. Than I change back to bakuras Orginal team. Thx buddy 🤘🏻.

So this is my actual team:
    - wickerEd (celestials+cosmic)
    - M.Crimean (sustaining+inspiration+warlord)
    - S.Hiero (banners+sustaining)
    - M.DerbyD (vipers+cosmic)
    Some of the pics are old.

Somewhere in this thread are more updated team suggestions.
    I already got the Wicker Evolved toons, so suggestions may differ according to your goals.

Soccer/Football Ed works best!
    M. Crimean- inspiration/sustain/cosmic/purple
    S. Maclo bot- greed/cosmic/purple
    M. Derby Demon-Vipers/cosmic

This should work. I normally use the Wicker Evolved Wolf & Owl instead of Maclo & Derby.

The Football Ed is the key.

Good Luck Trooper!

Btw,...Thanks for the B-day post!

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Here's a list for the awakening requirements for current & upcoming "Awakenable" characters.

Thanks Durandal!

(on mobile, press and hold image for the option to download)
    Name:  awakening_required_materials_2.png
Views: 818
Size:  413.1 KB

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    First! ... to reply to this thread since the debut of Ragnarock Tailman Sets.

It's here, ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls. Grandchildren and grandpas: the next status-quo-breaking, meta-defining power-trip. Like Forge before it, I will be looking for ways to work Ragnarock into my Arena, Gauntlet, and Story teams. Because the truth is, no single Toon is required to succeed in any aspect of Legacy of the Beast. Talis are everything, and every Toon with Red slots just became a lot more relevant.

Or at least, Ragnarock wrecks Raven's Alter.

B.R. (Before Ragnarock)... and Before Shadow Wicker Man Eddie... and before I sent in a Sticky and the actually pretty responsive and great customer service team here fixed Jacob, Ghost of for me, I was struggling to clear 2min with a Marco-less team. Shadow Wicker Man himself was giving me trouble (doom, I wasn't killing him fast enough), so I had to resort to Pyro Soldier with a Trooper set so I wouldn't get burned (pun intended). I could mostly auto at that point, with my average run time a bit above the 2min mark and some losses and draws thrown in when I wasn't babysitting. Not Ideal!

Shadow Wicker Man immediately stopped my losses. I was using Ghost of Christmas Giving with Warlords instead of Inspiration Tailismen (... which I thought was pretty clever, thank you...), and had to throw in a Blocker to make sure Raven Witch didn't wipe me (I don't have Orbits), but and then with the addition of a fixed Jacob I could auto without loses in an average time of just under 1:30 (1:05 fast). That's still not quite boast-worthy.

(The way I set up Jacob I thought was very clever, though. So I'll tell you: if you use him on Auto, you've got to set Blight. His Power ability is useless for damage and chaining attacks. But Blight/Warlord/Sustaining is a magical thing.)

A.R. (After Ragnarock), my blocker unit became obsolete. And so did Ghost of Christmas Giving, though I kept him in my team. Ragnarock alleviates the need to run Inspiration effects... because Raven Witch never gets Ghosty. And it plays defense. I still found an Alchemy set useful, because I want Perfect Corruption cleared before I try to make Warlords work. But... I ran 75 runs on one key, I checked my e-mail and renewed some items from the library in the middle, and I wasted some key time playing around with my units. The team I used wasn't even optimized.

In summary:

B.R. (optimized team, all Talisman and Characters participating in/ensuring the win): Best 1:05, Average ~1:30-1:40

A.R. (not-optimized): Best: 46 seconds, Average < 1min. (57-59 seconds)

My team was as follows:

Jacob (Warlord/Blight/Sustaining)
    Shadow Wicker Man Ed (Alchemy/Cosmic)
    Ghost of Christmas Giving*
    Wicker Wolf Evolved (Ragnarock/Cosmic)

*Talis Not Relevant, b/c Ghost does not participate in battle in any of the fastest runs.

As you can see, all you need to complete Raven's Alter at this juncture is a hard-hitting Multi-Target Damager and a Ragnarock set. If you make your Multi-Target Damager your Eddie, or make better use of the Ghost spot (with units and/or Talis), I'm 100% positive you can improve upon my numbers. I'm willing to wager 100 runs on 1 key is not out of the question with a truly optimized team, a good connection, and no interruptions (1min average after restart would get you to 120, right?).

Good luck.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 01-22-2020 at 02:31 PM.

OS
    Android
    The time doesnt include loading time, reward drops and any lags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Right. That’s why I qualified my statement three times.

2Hrs is 120Mins. If I really thought you could dodge the reward, load, and lag, I would have guesstimated a number > 120 with an average runtime < 1 min. So, the load counts down from 3. The lag “with a good connection” could be similar. The rewards come and go pretty fast. Altogether, if you’re lucky, you might be looking at ten seconds or so.

I’ve already done 75 runs on one key, with distractions and a team that was not 100% thought out. I maintain if one improved on my methods and hit my low runtime as an average, one could hit 100 runs (i.e., a whole achievement) with just one key.

Update: Played this dungeon again without Ghost of Christmas Giving, and I think I outsmarted myself. I thought Ghost didn't matter (because he didn't participate in battle and his Talis lent nothing to the team). I forgot about his passive.

It's a small point, but disallowing Power and Fury skills in the first round of battle stops some extra-turn taking and opponent animation. These things did nothing to slow me down... except slow me down, watching them happen.

I plugged S. Onyx Son into Ghost's spot, switched Celestials over to Shadow Wicker Man, and put Alchemy on Son. Then I figured out that my Characters never get Perfect Corruption (because damage isn't dealt?) with Celestials, so Alchemy was redundant. No matter, because my plan was to sub Wicker Owl Evolved in for Onyx Son when I got him (with the dungeon running).

It turns out, even though Onyx Son amps magic and grants magic penetration, my Jacob, Ghost of didn't really need to be amped. So Onyx Son and Owl were about equally effective. Here was my new schema:

Shadow Wicker Man (Celestial, Cosmic)
    Ghost of Jacob Marley (Blight, Warlord, T3 Purple Ascension, Random Purple)
    Onyx Son/Owl (Alchemy)
    Wicker Wolf Evolved (Ragnarock)

With this team, I was possibly more consistent than with Ghost, but my average and fastest times dipped a bit. My fastest (that I noticed, I didn't watch every run) dropped to 48 sec. and my average to about 1:01-1:03. With a bit of watching, interruption, and evolving and re-equipping Talis (Son to Owl, to keep achievements rolling), I once again managed (exactly... I can't make this sh*t up) 75 runs.

There is room for improvement! Celestials are straight better than Alchemy if you plan to win in one turn, leaving one of my units redundant. Celestials could go on a support unit (position 3 or 4) to make room for a different Eddie. An Eddie wearing Blights could be your hammer (instead of Ghost), reducing the average number of actions your side would need to take in order to get the victory. And Ghost of Christmas Giving could even sub back in as support (position #2?), possibly also wearing blights... although his Power Ability is useful... in order to cut down a second or two or three in rounds 3 and 5 when your opponent attacks first. I considered that in addition to Onyx Son wearing Celestial, you could use W. Werewolf wearing Ragnarock if your team needs just a little extra punch.

BUT... having said all of that ^^, I'm less confident than I was before that 100 runs could be achieved on one Key. I'll have to keep experimenting.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 01-28-2020 at 03:47 AM. Reason: new information

OS
    iOS
    I’m now using:
    - Football Ed (Valhalla & cosmic)
    - max. evolved ww (Ragnaroks & cosmic)
    - derby demon (vipers & cosmic)
    - m mino (Starfire)

Auto 100%, avg. 50 secs, best: 42 secs ✅
    🤘🏻

OS
    Android
    As part of the current event, I finally popped my first Raven's Altar key. Despite having read through all of this, it was still more difficult than I was expecting from a 4* dungeon. Surprised but how much HP some of the enemies had been given. Thankfully still managed some reasonable times though, and didn't have any defeats (although came clsoe as I'd forgoten to give my Eddie a cosmic for the first 20 runs!). The Raven Witch herself was the most inconsistent wave, could easily add almost 30s to some of the runs.

This team has an average 1:10 run time:
    Green Soccer Eddie - Valhalla/Future Cosmic
    Red Ghost - Forge/Cosmic (high damage stats)
    Green Spirit Dog - Starfires
    Red Shinobi - Ragnarok/Shinobi Cosmic

Was nice to discover the Shadow Wickerman counted as a boss too, so we didn't need to worry about having to kill the Ferryman too.

Name:  Raven'sAltarSmaller.png
Views: 1131
Size:  581.2 KB
    Azagthor-0732