Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    OS
    Android
    Aidinias, what talis setup on you blue wicker? I use the following, but wickerman and blue wicker maxed, red at T9.

Blue wicker. Avenger, gravity, high magic cosmic
    Soccer ed, vallhalla, immortality cosmic
    Red wicker, viper, echo cosmic
    Wickerman. Ragnarock, echo

Fastest around 30 secs, slowest about 1 minute.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I'll try this tomorrow, thanks

OS
    Android
    I place them in that order. Before wickerman I was using green wicker toon. I averaged under one minute.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I think the Ghost of Christmas works better for the final round, as he prevents the Raven to make the fury and revive anyone.
    I change the talismans of the Wolf to endure and past, as its passive makes damage on the missing hp (killing almost everyone at once).

I still can't find a good character to have Ragnarok, as not the wickerman or the warrior wicker evolved seem to make much damage when wearing it. (neither the magus derby demon or pyro, as I said before)

Football Eddie, Ghost of Christmas, Wicker Evolved, Magus Wolf seem the best so far for me, between 0:55 to 1:22,

OS
    iOS
    Aidinia: if you are having problems w/revive, you could always run Rags AND forge, set your team up so forge hits before the kill. Bonus: Ghost of X-Mas giving prevents the revive twice with forge (lol).

You could also set your last unit in line as a good single-target damager instead of a multi-hitter. If Raven is the last Witch standing, a single-target damager should be more effective.

But... honestly looks like you have fine speed. You’ll run out of ironite at that rate long before you’ll run out of time in the month to grab LAD.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    Aidinia: if you are having problems w/revive, you could always run Rags AND forge, set your team up so forge hits before the kill. Bonus: Ghost of X-Mas giving prevents the revive twice with forge (lol).

You could also set your last unit in line as a good single-target damager instead of a multi-hitter. If Raven is the last Witch standing, a single-target damager should be more effective.

But... honestly looks like you have fine speed. You’ll run out of ironite at that rate long before you’ll run out of time in the month to grab LAD.
    My problem with forge (or any talisman actually) is that they activate once I play, and I'm trying to win before my turn starts (because they start playing)
    I'm not really complaining, I was just looking for efficiency, I actually don't have more keys, and I'd like to get to the 100 plays to get a new key every time I play :P

OS
    Android
    The 100 battles per key can be quite difficult. The actual battle may only account for half the time per battle on a 30 second battles. Depending on your connection or disconnections it's hard to say how many battles per key that you can actually earn. It's better to say you should be able to earn two keys for every three used. I have been having connection issues for the last several weeks, with this I think 90 battles per key is doable. That is if I baby sit the game
    Muzzleloader-8226.