Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Last 2 levels, as Bakura said only colors change.

Name:  PhotoPictureResizer_190920_144707384_crop_1396x814.jpg
Views: 1392
Size:  159.4 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_2019-09-20-14-48-22-875_com.roadhousegames.lotb-575x354.png
Views: 1217
Size:  156.5 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Last 2 levels, as Bakura said only colors change.
    Awesome..... mystery revealed.
    Thanks!!!

OS
    Android
    Don't underestimate the little "woodland creatures!"
    Name:  Screenshot_20190921-234358.png
Views: 1234
Size:  340.7 KB
    It took a little longer, but they did win. I ended up taking out the Owl and putting M. Crimean back in.
    I gotta say, M. Shadow Wickerman Ed just flat out sucks! I really want to like him, looks cool, has a nice passive and can take Alchemy. I put a yellow T3 Cosmic on him..... he just blows hot air.

This pic is why Arena is a waste of time.
    Name:  Screenshot_20190922-013701.png
Views: 1180
Size:  1.18 MB
    So Shadow Wicker Ed has a passive which grants immunity to Doom, yet the Owl got Doom. You might say Prisoner disabled Ed's passive, yet he has his infinite Perf. Immunity still on. Wtf?
    Atleast I had Fortune talis on the Owl, the negs fell off. Ed's passive had immunity to Dark Ghost but the Wolf got it and died. Nearly every arena battle has efffed up sh!t like this.
    I did win this battle and another w/ these guys.
    They are set as my defense team (ala lone Eddie)... hit me up!
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-22-2019 at 07:24 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Ok i finished achievements with 2 magus Eddies and what character i need to see next?dont understand...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    Ok i finished achievements with 2 magus Eddies and what character i need to see next?dont understand...
    Run Raven's Altar 300x w/ Shadow Wicker man Ed, collect Wicker Wolf Evolved.
    I'ts in your achievements.... you have to claim him..... he then shows up in your inventory.

On page 1 of this thread, I have screenshots of the achievements pertaining to this dungeon. Run 100x w/ Wolf, then collect owl, run 100x w/ owl then collect ox, then run 100x w/ ox.....lastly run 200x w/ an awakened to the max wicker toon to collect a mythical soul and mythical cosmic + ironite.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-22-2019 at 08:15 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Have to play this dungeon to get Shadow Wicker Man Eddie as I don‘t have him yet. Also I don’t have blue Crim Soldier or Celestial Talisman. Any Team/ Talisman recommendations?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Have to play this dungeon to get Shadow Wicker Man Eddie as I don‘t have him yet. Also I don’t have blue Crim Soldier or Celestial Talisman. Any Team/ Talisman recommendations?
    Celestials are only valuable when enemy has certain buffs.
    Singularities are better. They reduce 35% damage for team, steal all buffs from a random enemy every turn.

For this dungeon.... u can only use natural 4* toons of green/blue/red.... no gunners or assassins.

Talismans are mentioned on page 1.

Basically.... once u get Shadow W. man ed from achievements... he blocks doom from ferryman.
    I used Alchemy/ cosmic on him.
    I used vipers/cosmic on m. derby demon.
    greed/warlords or cosmic on s. maclo bot.
    You'll have to substitute for crimean. A powerfull multi hitter can work. Experiment w/the order you place them, it can make a huge difference.

If you don't kill Raven Witch within first couple of rounds, she can revive whole team, and get perf. heal shield. Then can wear down your team... kills Ed. Multi hitters who can get repetitive turns, play a huge factor..... hence the recommendation of crimean, greed and vipers.
    Good luck!

OS
    iOS
    Thank you Bakura! Anybody any recommendations to replace Shadow Wicker Man Eddie and Mag Crimean I don’t have?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Dude,.... use Wicker Man ed 200 times, then you can get rewarded a " Shadow Wicker man Ed".... then use him to get the remaining achievement rewards.

If you're going to run the dungeon for evo shards, might as well get the bonus rewards.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Dude,.... use Wicker Man ed 200 times, then you can get rewarded a " Shadow Wicker man Ed".... then use him to get the remaining achievement rewards.

If you're going to run the dungeon for evo shards, might as well get the bonus rewards.
    It’s not the same enemies I have to go through with SW Eddie you posted at the beginning of this thread? Was pretty sure Wicker Man Eddie could not do this. That’s why I asked.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀