Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    It's definitely that you need to get to Tier 11.

I've got 2 characters at Tier 10 and neither qualifies.

"These go to 11."
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    It does work on T11 as I had a trooper with one. I dont have one yet but close on my WLOL.

The Bakura team works really well - not fully 100% but probably 99.5% or so! I sometimes get 1 defeat on a mege refill - not always so it is likely just some freak thing that can happen once in every 6-700 SoT. Getting decent drops of 3 star evo shards at the moment but really hoping they get some major increase in an upcoming event.

Actually been a but quiet on events this month which is fine for a change.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I believe the achievement requires you to run Raven's altar with a fully awakened Wicker character, so an LOL would not count... Or did I read that wrong?

Also, for further info, I am now running the Wicker Owl for the next achievement. My team is :

Shadow Wicker Eddie -- Sustaining, Inspiration, Warlord (basically moved the talisman from Magus Crimean)
    Wicker Wolf Evolved @ 7 or 8 -- Orbit
    Wicker Owl Evolved @ 7 -- Alchemy, Cosmic
    Sentinel Maclo -- Sustaining, Inspiration, Warlord

Time has lowered a bit again. Fast time is 1:16, average about 1:24.

I plan to swap the Maclo for the Ox when i get it, unless his talisman slots dont work out, then I may just drop Owl as I dont think Alchemy is really needed.

BAKURA: It would be useful for the future if the first page posts also listed recommended teams for each achievement progression. So people know who they can swap out for the wicker characters.

Great work, BTW!
    Last edited by Natasmai; 09-25-2019 at 05:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    Also, does anyone even use these stupid Mimic talisman? Ive kept a few sets but im just selling them all now, they suck and they drop a lot in here. Wish they dropped more useful talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Mimics barely work at all... same for the Rider set.. seems they really never "kick in".
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    300 free ironite
    https://tinyurl.com/yxsx8sv6

or enter this code:
    WVX5A-47R83-7REQB

OS
    Android
    Anyone else hesitate before opening a 2 hr dungon? 2 hrs is too much of commitment any time of the day for me. I tried the let it run wile i sleep technique. I either get a loss, inventory overload,or bad connection error.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I tried to farm 3 star purple evo for my Witches to awken further to set it to run at bed time last niotgh on LOL X - used three mini refills and I got no one extra 3 star purple evo when I woke up, not 1! I did get colourlkess 3 star btu dont need them at all! My daughter did the same but went for LoL IX and got over 20. Is anyone else getting this issue? I am running LOL IX just now to do that event goal to see if I get any luck there...maybe LOL keys replaced LOL X evo loot?
    I know this response is super behind, but did you ever come up with a theory for this, Scott? I too am struggling with the piss poor drops of 3 star evo shards for LOL awakening...
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    Android
    Grind this Raven's Altar Dungeon OR buy the $30 pack that gives 100 of each color..... for 3* colored evo shards.
    That's the best options.
    LoL 10 sux.... hardly drops any.
    This awaken thing takes way too much time and resources.
    I did 3 Ravens and 1 LoL keys yesterday, that's freaking 8 hours..... good thing I have no friends who call me.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Grind this Raven's Altar Dungeon OR buy the $30 pack that gives 100 of each color....
    Or not. The $30 pack is no longer available
    So maybe they can make class specific awakening packs with 450 colored 3 star bricks? Super Mega Ultimate $99 pack with shit-ton of everything? Buyer ready