Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    OS
    Android
    I think it’s been a little while since anyone posted in the Raven’s Alter, has anybody got a decent team to use where you don’t end up with defeats every now and then?
    I still have 100 to go with Wickerman Eddie and 200 to go with Shadow Wickerman Eddie.

I’m currently using Benjamin Breeg Eddie Eternal, Sentinel Maclo with Greed/Warlord, Magis Werewolf Frontier/Cosmic Echo and the new Sentinel Ingami Dog Spirit with Yin and Yang Talisman, about a 60% success rate....
    I was doing to give a few of the older ideas in this thread a shot but they don’t include many of the updated characters is anybody out there still having a crack at this?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

OS
    Android
    I used soccer ed with primordials, green troll with greed/inspiration, green onyx with singularity, I forget the last toon.

I never lost and averaged 50+ battles per key.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Without celestials, it took a bit of babysitting.

W Soccer Ed (Primordials)
    M Onyx Son
    S Onyx Son
    whatever wicker character I needed to run.

This team worked well, I just had to tap Shadow Wickerman.. and then the Raven Witch during autoplay. Or deal with a loss every 5 or 10 runs. Other than the Primordials talisman setups didn't really matter that much. I did try S Soccer Ed with Lightbrinters.. M Soccer Ed with Angel/Dominance.. etc.. Primordials worked the best.

Putting Endure on M Onyx can help a bit so he's alive to grant his shield to everyone - or using S Hierophant instead (passive grants Endure to all). Once I got Celestials I put them on M Onyx Son I didn't need to babysit or tap any longer. It auto-played just fine with Celestials in place.

I did run a few with M Werewolf (Frontier/Cosmic) rather than S Onyx Son which did work, just not as fast as S Onyx due to the multi/single hitter thing.

Tip... for the "max awakened" challenge.... if you can... use more than 1 max awakened Wicker character at a time.... each single run will count more than once. Save a couple hundred SOT at least. I put off completing this challenge until I had 2 max awakened.

---------------

Truth is I've been moving Celestials around A LOT... currently sitting on G Bomber Boy for running the Airstrip dungeon. The only special dungeon they don't really seem to be a lot of help in is the Gangland dungeon. I mean, they'll help, but they aren't critical for auto-play.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-08-2019 at 09:13 PM.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    Thank you
    The best solution without Maclo the green robot

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Just started using a new team to farm Raven's so I can get the other characters.

Striker Eddie (Sentinel) - Primordial
    Wickerman Eddie (in the backseat)
    Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration
    Sentinel Onyx Son - Singularity
    Warrior Hierophant - Celestial/Cosmic

Best time 1:01 average time 1:15.
    Thank you
    The best solution without Maclo the green robot