Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
I know this response is super behind, but did you ever come up with a theory for this, Scott? I too am struggling with the piss poor drops of 3 star evo shards for LOL awakening...
I saw that post. I grinded lol lvl9.... didn't notice a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
Or not. The $30 pack is no longer available
So maybe they can make class specific awakening packs with 450 colored 3 star bricks? Super Mega Ultimate $99 pack with shit-ton of everything? Buyer ready
Yeah, a LOL instant Max Pak..... it would never happen. Even if Navigator Frog could make big bucks on it, they wouldn't...... they want to see us suffer!
Suffer- lack of phone use (busy grinding)
Suffer- loss of time (dragging out the game dripping out rewards in hundreds of runs instead of getting to the point.)
Suffer- loss of peace and quality of life, by frustrating us w/ constant problems and having to monitor the grinds, stressing us out..... all for measly rewards to inch our way to success for a toon to most likely be a bench warmer.

Even if they did make such a pak, they would only include 1 Skill Shard. They don't want you to have an unfair advantage by giving u more than that.

Remember when the regular talisman evo paks didn't give enough runes to evolve to lvl 50?