Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Utah. No, I don't know why. I think it was vodka. Or a redhead. Likely both.
    OS
    Android
    I got it, guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The piece I was missing was to use AoE as much as I could (Ghost of Christmas Giving I had completely forgotten about). Once I found slots for all the talis, I was good to go! I can't thank you all enough; I was pulling my hair out on this one! @Yup, I appreciate the talisman breakdown very much (and the warning, which I was *this close* to doing!).

'Ppreciate your guys' help a ton!
    The EXORCISTS Clan
    Tengu316-5082

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tengu316 View Post
    I got it, guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH! The piece I was missing was to use AoE as much as I could (Ghost of Christmas Giving I had completely forgotten about). Once I found slots for all the talis, I was good to go! I can't thank you all enough; I was pulling my hair out on this one! @Yup, I appreciate the talisman breakdown very much (and the warning, which I was *this close* to doing!).

'Ppreciate your guys' help a ton!
    Awesome news! Glad you too were able to overcome!

OS
    iOS
    In case it helps, this is my team, best time is 00:40 and average around 1:15 in auto:

Football Eddie - Valhalla, Cosmic
    The Wicker Man (tier 7) - Ragnarok, Cosmic
    Magus Minotaur - Starfire
    Magus Werewolf - Yggdrasil, Cosmic

I don’t have Primordials, so I haven’t tried the combination Football / Prims, but still think that this team can be improved, some rounds take up to 1:50... but at the end, I did 66 runs with a key.

OS
    Android
    Wanderer, you may want to change WW and minotaur, for a multi hitter that can use alchemy and viper if you have those talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Wanderer, you may want to change WW and minotaur, for a multi hitter that can use alchemy and viper if you have those talisman.
    Thanks Muzzleloader, just after I wrote that post, I got the Primordials that I was missing from a Virus dungeon :-) I will give them a try.
    I also have to say, that before trying the above team, I was using the Magus Shardborne, he is a multihitter but I was not reaching the times I am getting now, also I have to say, that I was not using the Talis recommended by you. I will give it a try to see if I can lower even more the average time.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrickPhoto View Post
    You know - that magus werewolf character kept kicking my butt in the Arena. And the earlier help/hints for the Raven's Altar Dungeon mentioned needing a multi-hitter. Since his slots were green, I figured why not give the Yggdrasil a shot. Instant success!
    Does the damage the werewolf will take from the Yggdrasils trigger his reflection passive?
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Wanderer, some have got odd losses from killing soccer ed with primordials. I use vallhalla and cosmic immortality on soccer ed. If you dont have vallhalla, serenity/sacred may work. Light may also work but I havent tried it.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Wanderer, some have got odd losses from killing soccer ed with primordials. I use vallhalla and cosmic immortality on soccer ed. If you dont have vallhalla, serenity/sacred may work. Light may also work but I havent tried it.
    Muzzleloader, sorry, haven't read you before. Yes, as I posted before my team was headed by soccer eddie + valhalla + cosmic and it was working fine. Thanks for the help.
    I just changed magus minotaur -> Warrior Christmas spirit (thanks for the suggestion) and now my team is faster, I don't think it can be much faster than this, now they are playing auto and doing an average time between 42-49 seconds, with a best time of 36 seconds. zero defeats.

My team is:

Football Eddie - Valhalla / Cosmic
    The Wicker Man (Tier 8) - Ragnarok / cosmic
    Warrior Christmas Ghost - cosmic / strike / any other
    Magus Werewolf - Yggdrasil / cosmic

The strike talismans on the ghost help to retaliate, instead of the starfire previously on the Minotaur, and it gains some seconds.
    Last edited by Wanderer; 03-13-2020 at 01:20 PM.

OS
    Android
    What's the best talisman set to replace Ragnarok? I never managed to get hold of a full set, currently using Midgard on 10/11 Awakened Wickerman but I'm not sure that it's the best choice.
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathbat6120 View Post
    What's the best talisman set to replace Ragnarok? I never managed to get hold of a full set, currently using Midgard on 10/11 Awakened Wickerman but I'm not sure that it's the best choice.
    before that, viper was the go-to talisman, used on some multihitter, like the awakened wolf, or the M Derby Demon. I don't know if the wickerman does enough damage to be worth it, if you don't have ragnaroks. If you are fine damage wise, maybe M Hellraiser for the Perfect corruption?