Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Aidinia: if you are having problems w/revive, you could always run Rags AND forge, set your team up so forge hits before the kill. Bonus: Ghost of X-Mas giving prevents the revive twice with forge (lol).

You could also set your last unit in line as a good single-target damager instead of a multi-hitter. If Raven is the last Witch standing, a single-target damager should be more effective.

But... honestly looks like you have fine speed. You’ll run out of ironite at that rate long before you’ll run out of time in the month to grab LAD.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Puntwothree View Post
    Aidinia: if you are having problems w/revive, you could always run Rags AND forge, set your team up so forge hits before the kill. Bonus: Ghost of X-Mas giving prevents the revive twice with forge (lol).

You could also set your last unit in line as a good single-target damager instead of a multi-hitter. If Raven is the last Witch standing, a single-target damager should be more effective.

But... honestly looks like you have fine speed. You’ll run out of ironite at that rate long before you’ll run out of time in the month to grab LAD.
    My problem with forge (or any talisman actually) is that they activate once I play, and I'm trying to win before my turn starts (because they start playing)
    I'm not really complaining, I was just looking for efficiency, I actually don't have more keys, and I'd like to get to the 100 plays to get a new key every time I play :P

OS
    Android
    The 100 battles per key can be quite difficult. The actual battle may only account for half the time per battle on a 30 second battles. Depending on your connection or disconnections it's hard to say how many battles per key that you can actually earn. It's better to say you should be able to earn two keys for every three used. I have been having connection issues for the last several weeks, with this I think 90 battles per key is doable. That is if I baby sit the game
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Hey everyone, it's been a while since the time we farmed Ravens in order to get LAD.
    Does anyone has a fast team which doesn't require Football Ed? My fastest is 0:55

OS
    iOS
    No, I don't. Sorry.
    But I'd be interested about your team setup that reaches 0:55 without Football Eddie.
    Does it reliable perform in auto mode?

OS
    Android
    Hi Asheiner, my team is very reliable.
    Shadow Wickerman w/ Niflheim + Death Mark Cosmic
    Wickerman (fully awaken) w/ Ragnarok + defense cosmic
    Warrior Christmas Ghost w/ Trap, Archer and Avenger cosmic
    Magus Werewolf w/ Yggdrasil + t3 gold Redemption cosmic.

I need to mention that I have max warrior, magus and common relics, but time is 0:55 to 1:10.

I wish to be faster but I didn't find a good team yet.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachPlease View Post
    Hey everyone, it's been a while since the time we farmed Ravens in order to get LAD.
    Does anyone has a fast team which doesn't require Football Ed? My fastest is 0:55
    I do:

Phantom Eddie with star fire
    Wickerman (fully awakened): Raganarok/Strike
    magus Crimean soldier: Eternity/blight
    Magus Werewolf: Impulse

best time: 43 seconds
    Average: 55 seconds

OS
    Android
    Wonderful team, AndyCatzo.
    I dared to change the Crimean and put the warrior Christmas with my configuration and the team did 0:38. Quite an improvement without a Football Ed!

OS
    iOS
    For anyone still running this, I am. Just came back to the game.
    My Team
    Wicker Eddie's ride along
    Mongol Archer - Strike/Vorpal Full shard
    Carriage Rider Eddie - Singularity Full shard
    W Undead Rescure - Ragnarok/cosmic full shard
    W Ware Wolf - Orbit full shard
    99.9% ~ 1:30 time. sometimes more sometimes less, but never over 2:00. Best time was :52. A
    bout 200 runs only death was ghost on third wave. I think 3 deaths

Tried Football with couldn't stay alive 100%
    Tried Phantom Eddie - w/Starfire. couldn't stay alive 100% and Raven kept getting Heal. Just prolonged the Fight
    Tried combo of Ragnarok and Viper. about the same battle time but died sometimes to Raven fight.
    Tried Mongol Archer w/Starfire same result as Phantom Eddie
    Wish Carriadge ridder Eddie's Fury was stronger. The battle would be faster.
    Defiantly need a multi hitter on the team and counter strike helps with multi hitter

OS
    iOS
    getting alot of 3* evolve shards