Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AhabsHarpoon View Post
    I know this response is super behind, but did you ever come up with a theory for this, Scott? I too am struggling with the piss poor drops of 3 star evo shards for LOL awakening...
    I saw that post. I grinded lol lvl9.... didn't notice a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by edsel View Post
    Or not. The $30 pack is no longer available
    So maybe they can make class specific awakening packs with 450 colored 3 star bricks? Super Mega Ultimate $99 pack with shit-ton of everything? Buyer ready
    Yeah, a LOL instant Max Pak..... it would never happen. Even if Navigator Frog could make big bucks on it, they wouldn't...... they want to see us suffer!
    Suffer- lack of phone use (busy grinding)
    Suffer- loss of time (dragging out the game dripping out rewards in hundreds of runs instead of getting to the point.)
    Suffer- loss of peace and quality of life, by frustrating us w/ constant problems and having to monitor the grinds, stressing us out..... all for measly rewards to inch our way to success for a toon to most likely be a bench warmer.

Even if they did make such a pak, they would only include 1 Skill Shard. They don't want you to have an unfair advantage by giving u more than that.

Remember when the regular talisman evo paks didn't give enough runes to evolve to lvl 50?

OS
    iOS
    Just started using a new team to farm Raven's so I can get the other characters.

Striker Eddie (Sentinel) - Primordial
    Wickerman Eddie (in the backseat)
    Sentinel Troll - Greed/Inspiration
    Sentinel Onyx Son - Singularity
    Warrior Hierophant - Celestial/Cosmic

Best time 1:01 average time 1:15.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I was using the basic team that Bakura recommended, then simply removed one of them and replaced with the new awaken character that you just won - no issues at all and my times are averaging around a minute - sometimes more when you swap in the newer character you have just won from the dungeon all of them work well. So once I got the warrior I took out SACLO and replaced him and so on to the end when you go for the awaken upgrade material - most times average around the minute to minute 20 for me. I was able to get all three new characters up to 2 purple stars each as I had the materials for them - they are decent with good skills that only get better once they are awakened further (well by the looks of it).

Has anyone maxed any of the raven characters yet? probably not as we all focus on the LOLs and others! I have to say I like them - they look cool and work well together - especially with the Magus in the team as 'she' gives the other two extra buffs through granting of Soul Protect/Ghost. They wont break PVP at all but never the less they are quite a cool looking team with decent skills for 4 stars.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    Has anyone maxed any of the raven characters yet? probably not as we all focus on the LOLs and others! I have to say I like them - they look cool and work well together -
    You are so right. They are a cool bonus. And yes, working on Awakening LoL's is the focus. I recently grinded 3 lol keys, still couldn't get enough resources to awaken any of the toons pictured below to evolve 1 level. Most awakening stuff isn't dropping so u gotta get the paks from the specials store. I think the few resources in the paks w/ the high frag cost, is just ridiculous. As u can see I'm low on ironite ( wallet is empty too).... so now we play the waiting game. Btw, I grinded Raven's Altar enough, all of them have enough colored bricks.
    Name:  Screenshot_20191008-084453.png
Views: 862
Size:  741.4 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I have max awakened the Green one and finished the raven final achievement. It hits like a truck, but not a game breaker. solid toon.

think I would have rather maxed the blue or red, but green was the toon i had materials for and also green is the only LOL I dont have, so it was fine.

OS
    Android
    How many 3* colored evo shards are dropping per run? Only 1?

OS
    Android
    i see at least 2 per run, almost always different colors

Obviously my choke point is assassin and gunner. I had literally over 1000 of the red/blue/green from all the LOL grinds of the past, but not so much on assassin and gunner. and of course I have 2 gunner and 3 assassin toons to do...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    How many 3* colored evo shards are dropping per run? Only 1?
    It seems like purple & yellow are rarest .... maybe 4 to 8 per key.... Red/Gr/Blue more like 9- 15 per key.

OS
    Android
    Stormseye, your team worked great. I ran the raven dungeon for the first time, no losses, no need to babysit.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I too found Stormseye's team great.

But once I got Wicker Wolf evolved, I was wondering who to replace with what.

So far I've got:

Shadow Wicker Man Ed - Alchemy/Cosmic
    ... or ...
    Sentinel Striker Eddie - Primordial
    ... and ...
    Magus Crimean Soldier - Sustaining/Inspiration/Purple/Cosmic
    Sentinel Onyx Son - Singularity
    Wicker Wolf Evolved - Vipers/Cosmic

I've used both eddies and they seem to work. I stuck to Shadow Wicker Man for the moment, as I think Alchemy might be slightly better in this setup.

This combo really chews through the enemies defences reliably, with Sentinel Onyx Son doing a lot of the work clearing beneficial effects off the enemy. Suspect I'll swap out Magus Crimean Soldier next, transferring the Inspiration talismans over to the next toon.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War