Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Not sure how, but discovered I was missing Magus Crimean. There are 19 souls available in the Epic Magus Souls. I dropped 42 or 43 Epic Magus souls and of course got zero of Crimean. Still don't have him so I've been running the heirophant. Only had 1 loss in many key runs.
    I've since switched out the Derby Demon for the Wolf Cultist Evolved (awakened a couple times to get the multi target ability version). Running similar times.

Can anyone tell me what happens to skill shards when you awaken a skill on one of these awakenable characters? If you skill shard one then the skill evolves to the new skill will it still have the skill shards applied or do they reset? I've been afraid to spend any cause I wasn't sure if they would reset when the skill changes.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    I do not have MALCO. Any substitutions you guys think I can use?

EDIT: I used Warrier Pope with Celestials in lieu of MALCO and so far so good
    Last edited by gogosox40; 09-19-2019 at 02:57 PM.
    gogosox40-2036
    Proud Clan Member JomsVikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am getting zero losses - done maybe three or four keys I think and other than the one loss when I did not have Warlord on Crimean it has been plain sailing all the way and pretty quick - so for me the team works well with Warlord on the Crimean - I am almost full of relics too - just missing a couple I think so maybe that makes a difference. Quickest is 1 min 21 and averaging about 1 min 45 sec I think over 10 runs that I noted the time taken for a run.

Interestingly also using this ally team in the daily key dungeon too and storming through that as well - I switch Ed to Doomsday as well and that works just fine as well in the daily dungeon.
    After my last reply to you, I thought I would put the Warlords back on Crimean. They worked about the same as with the cosmic.
    Ironic that he had critical strike most of the time but the AI kept choosing the other allies to go first. Crimean went last even though he was first from the left.
    If this AI was a real person, I kick them in the nutz.... especially after some BS in arena this morning.

Yeah, Doomsday Ed works great w/ Lab & Cosmic in daily dungeon.

This Raven's Altar is skimping on the purple 3* shards.

I did finish 2 challenges, but going to save the red evo shards for W. LOL.
    Wicker Wolf Evolved!Name:  Screenshot_20190919-103151.png
Views: 1276
Size:  746.7 KB
    You can tell they used Fear of the Dark Ed as the model for this toon.
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-19-2019 at 03:38 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim28213 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what happens to skill shards when you awaken a skill on one of these awakenable characters? If you skill shard one then the skill evolves to the new skill will it still have the skill shards applied or do they reset? I've been afraid to spend any cause I wasn't sure if they would reset when the skill changes.
    The skills so far have not lost shards, nor have they required more shards. It's all good.... so far.

For anyone curious.... I got the Wolf. When you get the wolf you need to use him in the dungeon to work towards getting the Owl next. I simply swapped the M derby demon for the Wolf and moved the Orbit talis from her to the wolf as well. All is going fine, maybe even a slight bit faster.

Running the dungeon for colored shards, but also "accidentally" completing the achievements. I suppose I could swap the Eddie now that I have completed those achievements, but I haven't thought about it yet, maybe Benji instead? I kind of like the protection from doom that Shadow Eddie gives though.

OS
    Android
    Ok so forgive me for asking stupid questions hear but I already have all those characters so wasn’t going to waste the fc getting keys for that dungeon but is that the only place you can get the same character but one which is awakenable?

Or are my copies of them now awakenable and I just haven’t looked?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    The wolf, owl, and ox are new characters. Not the same. Well, kinda the same, but these are evolved (have the word Evolved in their name) and can be awakened. The original 3 cannot be awakened.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Oh ok I see, I just awakened my raven witch, so now their not done awakening new and very powerful characters, they’ve thrown in a bunch of dunce characters that can be awakened for us to further burn unattainable resources on.
    I guess the obvious question is before I have a go at that dungeon just how powerful can these dunce characters become?

Those of you that have awakened one, are they going to replace Charlotte or The Killer Prime or Raven Witch?
    What’s the point other than for the character collectors?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Once again, same toons, but different!

>Beast Ed/ Magma
    >Ace's High/Bomber Ed
    >Samurai/Emperor
    >Pharoah/Rameses
    >Holy Smokes/2019 Tour Ed
    >Wicker man Ed/Shadow Wicker man Ed
    >Owl/ox/wolf - owl/ox/wolf Evolved
    >Corrupt General/Corrupt Feldmarschall

I gotta say though, this W. Wicker Wolf Evolved is pretty cool with Vipers and a nice cosmic. I also switched the M. Derby for Wolf..... the dungeon run time is the same.

Out of ironite..... 9 purple shards short of evolving Raven Witch to lvl 8.

Maybe free ironite will pop up somehow.

OS
    Android
    When I purchase a Raven With key, the pop up text says the dungeon open for 2 hours.. but I have now played twice and the dungeon has expired around the 1 hour mark.

Is this occurring to everyone else?
    Still waiting 3 weeks for my last support ticket to be responded to, so thought I would ask here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Oh ok I see, I just awakened my raven witch, so now their not done awakening new and very powerful characters, they’ve thrown in a bunch of dunce characters that can be awakened for us to further burn unattainable resources on.
    I guess the obvious question is before I have a go at that dungeon just how powerful can these dunce characters become?

Those of you that have awakened one, are they going to replace Charlotte or The Killer Prime or Raven Witch?
    What’s the point other than for the character collectors?
    Yeah Rags exactly. Fuck the 3 stooges, awaken Dark Lilith, LoL and mostly LUCIFER