Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Before Ragnarok in my experience, the best deal was playing with Forge applying perfect death against that Ghost effect they gain and make them last longer and become so problematic in the last wave.
    "Is it me or is it shadows that are dancing on the walls"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    Muzzleloader, sorry, haven't read you before. Yes, as I posted before my team was headed by soccer eddie + valhalla + cosmic and it was working fine. Thanks for the help.
    I just changed magus minotaur -> Warrior Christmas spirit (thanks for the suggestion) and now my team is faster, I don't think it can be much faster than this, now they are playing auto and doing an average time between 42-49 seconds, with a best time of 36 seconds. zero defeats.

My team is:

Football Eddie - Valhalla / Cosmic
    The Wicker Man (Tier 8) - Ragnarok / cosmic
    Warrior Christmas Ghost - cosmic / strike / any other
    Magus Werewolf - Yggdrasil / cosmic

The strike talismans on the ghost help to retaliate, instead of the starfire previously on the Minotaur, and it gains some seconds.
    I'm using something similar, but with Avenger instead of Strike, as the Ghost hits random or true, is the same, and I find revenge has more chances to work than counter, although my timing is 1.10, but I believed it's because I have Impulse on the wolf (although I can't see how could that affect) and my wickerman is only 7.
    I'll try to change the order I'm playing with for the next key, I find that the ghost hits better than wickerman, although the special doesn't hit at all.
    Last edited by aidinia; 03-19-2020 at 01:33 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aidinia View Post
    I'm using something similar, but with Avenger instead of Strike, as the Ghost hits random or true, is the same, and I find revenge has more chances to work than counter, although my timing is 1.10, but I believed it's because I have Impulse on the wolf (although I can't see how could that affect) and my wickerman is only 7.
    I'll try to change the order I'm playing with for the next key, I find that the ghost hits better than wickerman, although the special doesn't hit at all.
    Your time can be due to several facts: Your phone processor, the x multiplier on auto (always set it to x3 for faster results), the talisman classes, etc.
    All the cosmic should be level 30, and tier 3 or at least 2 if available.

OS
    Android
    The main problem I'm having is killing everyone on their first blow on the final (so, the wolf killing everyone when he gets hit), but then the Raven gets health shield, and revives everyone then everyone is hitting, and I need to wait until my wickerman hits in order to get the shield off (or use the fury).
    Also I don't understand why characters that have over 1000 atk or even the wicker evolved that has 1444 atk, all of them don't hit at all

OS
    Android
    Aidinia, have you earned the red or blue wicker toons yet? They work well in the ravens alter.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    that's the one i was talking about, I even have the warrior in tier 8,and he can have ragnarok that gives him almost 6000 of atk, but he doesn't hit much in reality.
    Maclo with avenger is working really good now, but I still have the problem on the last battle

OS
    Android
    Aidinias, what talis setup on you blue wicker? I use the following, but wickerman and blue wicker maxed, red at T9.

Blue wicker. Avenger, gravity, high magic cosmic
    Soccer ed, vallhalla, immortality cosmic
    Red wicker, viper, echo cosmic
    Wickerman. Ragnarock, echo

Fastest around 30 secs, slowest about 1 minute.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I'll try this tomorrow, thanks

OS
    Android
    I place them in that order. Before wickerman I was using green wicker toon. I averaged under one minute.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I think the Ghost of Christmas works better for the final round, as he prevents the Raven to make the fury and revive anyone.
    I change the talismans of the Wolf to endure and past, as its passive makes damage on the missing hp (killing almost everyone at once).

I still can't find a good character to have Ragnarok, as not the wickerman or the warrior wicker evolved seem to make much damage when wearing it. (neither the magus derby demon or pyro, as I said before)

Football Eddie, Ghost of Christmas, Wicker Evolved, Magus Wolf seem the best so far for me, between 0:55 to 1:22,