Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Have there been significant game changes relevant to raven's altar?
    Started a run today with my team that worked well for some hundred runs before.
    Today i got 5 !!! defeats in a row at the beginning followed by 2 draws and another defeat in the first 10 runs...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by SinGularity-8786 View Post
    Have there been significant game changes relevant to raven's altar?
    Started a run today with my team that worked well for some hundred runs before.
    Today i got 5 !!! defeats in a row at the beginning followed by 2 draws and another defeat in the first 10 runs...
    I have not run this dungeon in over a month, due to the fact of so many other events.
    Who knows if they changed anything. It was actually the only major dungeon that ran as it should.
    In the past, when I noticed a weird pattern of multiple Defeats in a row, I just quit the game, rebooted and started new, it actually got it back to normal.
    I know that sounds obvious, but I'm just relaying what I experienced.

I hope in fixing other issues, that they didn't create new ones in this dungeon.

Thanks for letting us know. We will approach w/ caution.

Good Luck! ..... my fellow Clansman.
    💀🎃👻
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I cant find where it was posted, but how many wicker awakening shards are needed per toon?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I cant find where it was posted, but how many wicker awakening shards are needed per toon?

I think it takes three. the last tier of wicker wolf shows me 3. For magus and sentinel I don't know

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by raka71 View Post
    I think it takes three. the last tier of wicker wolf shows me 3. For magus and sentinel I don't know
    Yeah, I agree. They all take the same, 3 on the final awakening level.

They drop in great abundance. I wish the final stage awakening "Box" shards for LoL dropped as plentiful in the LoL dungeons as these wicker shards do in this one.

OS
    Android
    I earned around 100 of those. Since they are relatively worthless they are easy to acquire.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    I think it’s been a little while since anyone posted in the Raven’s Alter, has anybody got a decent team to use where you don’t end up with defeats every now and then?
    I still have 100 to go with Wickerman Eddie and 200 to go with Shadow Wickerman Eddie.

I’m currently using Benjamin Breeg Eddie Eternal, Sentinel Maclo with Greed/Warlord, Magis Werewolf Frontier/Cosmic Echo and the new Sentinel Ingami Dog Spirit with Yin and Yang Talisman, about a 60% success rate....
    I was doing to give a few of the older ideas in this thread a shot but they don’t include many of the updated characters is anybody out there still having a crack at this?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I used soccer ed with primordials, green troll with greed/inspiration, green onyx with singularity, I forget the last toon.

I never lost and averaged 50+ battles per key.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Without celestials, it took a bit of babysitting.

W Soccer Ed (Primordials)
    M Onyx Son
    S Onyx Son
    whatever wicker character I needed to run.

This team worked well, I just had to tap Shadow Wickerman.. and then the Raven Witch during autoplay. Or deal with a loss every 5 or 10 runs. Other than the Primordials talisman setups didn't really matter that much. I did try S Soccer Ed with Lightbrinters.. M Soccer Ed with Angel/Dominance.. etc.. Primordials worked the best.

Putting Endure on M Onyx can help a bit so he's alive to grant his shield to everyone - or using S Hierophant instead (passive grants Endure to all). Once I got Celestials I put them on M Onyx Son I didn't need to babysit or tap any longer. It auto-played just fine with Celestials in place.

I did run a few with M Werewolf (Frontier/Cosmic) rather than S Onyx Son which did work, just not as fast as S Onyx due to the multi/single hitter thing.

Tip... for the "max awakened" challenge.... if you can... use more than 1 max awakened Wicker character at a time.... each single run will count more than once. Save a couple hundred SOT at least. I put off completing this challenge until I had 2 max awakened.

---------------

Truth is I've been moving Celestials around A LOT... currently sitting on G Bomber Boy for running the Airstrip dungeon. The only special dungeon they don't really seem to be a lot of help in is the Gangland dungeon. I mean, they'll help, but they aren't critical for auto-play.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-08-2019 at 09:13 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Thank you
    The best solution without Maclo the green robot