Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The time doesnt include loading time, reward drops and any lags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

A lowly bootscraper in Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Right. That’s why I qualified my statement three times.

2Hrs is 120Mins. If I really thought you could dodge the reward, load, and lag, I would have guesstimated a number > 120 with an average runtime < 1 min. So, the load counts down from 3. The lag “with a good connection” could be similar. The rewards come and go pretty fast. Altogether, if you’re lucky, you might be looking at ten seconds or so.

I’ve already done 75 runs on one key, with distractions and a team that was not 100% thought out. I maintain if one improved on my methods and hit my low runtime as an average, one could hit 100 runs (i.e., a whole achievement) with just one key.

Update: Played this dungeon again without Ghost of Christmas Giving, and I think I outsmarted myself. I thought Ghost didn't matter (because he didn't participate in battle and his Talis lent nothing to the team). I forgot about his passive.

It's a small point, but disallowing Power and Fury skills in the first round of battle stops some extra-turn taking and opponent animation. These things did nothing to slow me down... except slow me down, watching them happen.

I plugged S. Onyx Son into Ghost's spot, switched Celestials over to Shadow Wicker Man, and put Alchemy on Son. Then I figured out that my Characters never get Perfect Corruption (because damage isn't dealt?) with Celestials, so Alchemy was redundant. No matter, because my plan was to sub Wicker Owl Evolved in for Onyx Son when I got him (with the dungeon running).

It turns out, even though Onyx Son amps magic and grants magic penetration, my Jacob, Ghost of didn't really need to be amped. So Onyx Son and Owl were about equally effective. Here was my new schema:

Shadow Wicker Man (Celestial, Cosmic)
    Ghost of Jacob Marley (Blight, Warlord, T3 Purple Ascension, Random Purple)
    Onyx Son/Owl (Alchemy)
    Wicker Wolf Evolved (Ragnarock)

With this team, I was possibly more consistent than with Ghost, but my average and fastest times dipped a bit. My fastest (that I noticed, I didn't watch every run) dropped to 48 sec. and my average to about 1:01-1:03. With a bit of watching, interruption, and evolving and re-equipping Talis (Son to Owl, to keep achievements rolling), I once again managed (exactly... I can't make this sh*t up) 75 runs.

There is room for improvement! Celestials are straight better than Alchemy if you plan to win in one turn, leaving one of my units redundant. Celestials could go on a support unit (position 3 or 4) to make room for a different Eddie. An Eddie wearing Blights could be your hammer (instead of Ghost), reducing the average number of actions your side would need to take in order to get the victory. And Ghost of Christmas Giving could even sub back in as support (position #2?), possibly also wearing blights... although his Power Ability is useful... in order to cut down a second or two or three in rounds 3 and 5 when your opponent attacks first. I considered that in addition to Onyx Son wearing Celestial, you could use W. Werewolf wearing Ragnarock if your team needs just a little extra punch.

BUT... having said all of that ^^, I'm less confident than I was before that 100 runs could be achieved on one Key. I'll have to keep experimenting.
    Last edited by Puntwothree; 01-28-2020 at 03:47 AM. Reason: new information

OS
    iOS
    Iím now using:
    - Football Ed (Valhalla & cosmic)
    - max. evolved ww (Ragnaroks & cosmic)
    - derby demon (vipers & cosmic)
    - m mino (Starfire)

Auto 100%, avg. 50 secs, best: 42 secs ✅
    🤘🏻

OS
    Android
    As part of the current event, I finally popped my first Raven's Altar key. Despite having read through all of this, it was still more difficult than I was expecting from a 4* dungeon. Surprised but how much HP some of the enemies had been given. Thankfully still managed some reasonable times though, and didn't have any defeats (although came clsoe as I'd forgoten to give my Eddie a cosmic for the first 20 runs!). The Raven Witch herself was the most inconsistent wave, could easily add almost 30s to some of the runs.

This team has an average 1:10 run time:
    Green Soccer Eddie - Valhalla/Future Cosmic
    Red Ghost - Forge/Cosmic (high damage stats)
    Green Spirit Dog - Starfires
    Red Shinobi - Ragnarok/Shinobi Cosmic

Was nice to discover the Shadow Wickerman counted as a boss too, so we didn't need to worry about having to kill the Ferryman too.

Name:  Raven'sAltarSmaller.png
Views: 560
Size:  581.2 KB
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Free Ironite - 150

Use this code:

TFF53-8PXK2-PWUA2
    Name:  Screenshot_20200221-075521.png
Views: 528
Size:  245.0 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently accepting NEW members, visit our post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

*All Eddies, except: Thor / Mystic Flame / Scream For Me

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Free Ironite - 150

Use this code:

TFF53-8PXK2-PWUA2
    Name:  Screenshot_20200221-075521.png
Views: 528
Size:  245.0 KB
    I've found a new bug: Bakura Jomviking endless free ironite posting on the forums- once he starts a task, he makes sure it gets done!

Thanks for caring!
    ritchbe-2442

@ritchbe, thx Leviathan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ritchbe View Post
    I've found a new bug: Bakura Jomviking endless free ironite posting on the forums- once he starts a task, he makes sure it gets done!

Thanks for caring!
    Hahaha.... no prob.

I appreciate everyone who posts in my dungeon threads, so I try to make sure no one misses a great gift like FREE IRONITE.

Me posting in all these threads is like Paul Revere riding through the town ringing a bell warning the people... "Free ironite is coming, free ironite is coming!"

Name:  paul-revere-handbills1.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  160.4 KB
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently accepting NEW members, visit our post for more info:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...ation-JOIN-NOW!

*All Eddies, except: Thor / Mystic Flame / Scream For Me

OS
    Android
    For the achievement ALL wicker-toons must be maxed evolved, right?
    "200 times with every max evolved wicker-toon"

OS
    iOS
    Is green soccer Eddie better than Magus wicker Eddie?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    For the achievement ALL wicker-toons must be maxed evolved, right?
    "200 times with every max evolved wicker-toon"
    Yes, But UNLIKE the other dungeons, If you run more than one max awakened wicker character in this dungeon that achievement counts EACH awakened character.

I ran each to get the character associated, then waited to awaken them all.. then ran that last one.. which only took 1/3 the runs using multiple awakened wicker characters.

Note 2 Max Awakened Lucifers do NOT register twice for his (cosmic dungeon) achievement... so, I haven't bothered trying others, Like Lilith for the cosmic dungeon. I haven't tried 2 Lucifers in the Samurai dungeon yet... And all this maybe because it's the same character so it doesn't see it as 2 runs.

----------------

I've adjusted recently....

Ghost of Xmas Giving (Tranquility/Sustaining/Warlord)
    Phantom Ed (Starfire)
    Wickerman - 4 purple stars (Ragnarok/Cosmic Def +15%)
    W Onyx Son (Viper/Cosmic Echo)

Averaging around 1min runs. Max time was about 1:30 I think. Best 54 sec

Playing with the slot holding the Ghost... Tried M Werewolf and S Onyx.. same relative times.. so it's just a matter of finding that 4th character/talisman set that speeds things up a tad more.

(and yes, still crashes every 3-5 runs)
    Last edited by Yup; 03-01-2020 at 09:07 AM.
    -----------------------------
    --J o m s V i k i n g
    -----------------------------
    Everyone you encounter is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated.