Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    The specials tab in the Store has packs for purchase w/ awakening frags (frags can be farmed in the upper lol levels 11-13.) The packs level up a LoL in stages. The awakening shards randomly drop in the LoL 11-13, but those packs allow you to focus on class specific. Between LoL 10, 12 & buying packs.... you'll eventually get what you need. It just gets more expensive (resource wise) the higher you go. Costs millions of gold to evolve too.
    Hope this helps.

Btw.... once you get all 5 Lord of lights maxed.... then you go through the upper levels something like 100 x w/ each to earn frags for a Dark Lillith.

Name:  Screenshot_20190914-080423.png
Views: 2300
Size:  414.1 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190831-025530.png
Views: 2390
Size:  399.7 KBName:  Screenshot_20190901-181612.png
Views: 2201
Size:  400.8 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-14-2019 at 10:06 PM.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    iOS
    Has anyone gotten the Evolved Wicker Cultists? I would like to know their stats.

OS
    iOS
    I tried to farm 3 star purple evo for my Witches to awken further to set it to run at bed time last niotgh on LOL X - used three mini refills and I got no one extra 3 star purple evo when I woke up, not 1! I did get colourlkess 3 star btu dont need them at all! My daughter did the same but went for LoL IX and got over 20. Is anyone else getting this issue? I am running LOL IX just now to do that event goal to see if I get any luck there...maybe LOL keys replaced LOL X evo loot?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Thanks Bakura for the effort you put into that thread!
    I will love to come back to this thread whenever I have time to play this dungeon.
    Maybe there will be an event in the meantime giving keys for this (and/or the other 2 dungeons I haven't played yet) as reward!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    nevermind... I'll post my team once I get in here...

EDIT:

So I thought it would be useful to have a Viper toon and also a Valor toon to remove the golden buffs. I removed the Celestial pope and the Present Maclo... I didnt understand the point of Present (red) on a toon with purple and green slots... I missed the interaction with Present and Celestial. All that said, I still figured Viper and Valor would be better.

I tried Magus Pyro and Warrior Valkyrie. It was a total disaster. I switched over to the Celestial Pope and Present Maclo and it is perfectly fine, no loses no deaths. It isnt fast enough for me, I feel like a lot of time is wasted on the Perfect heal Shield and the Ghosts... But it is stable for now. 1:30 quick time, 2:30 seems average though.

Anyone suggest better answers for these Golden buffs?
    Last edited by Natasmai; 09-16-2019 at 01:46 PM.

OS
    Android
    @ Natasmai
    A couple of days ago I updated the pics and the team used on page 1 of this thread. Inspiration talis on Magus Crimean soldier helped with the enemies golden buffs..... it reduces duration, plus he has a chance for multiple turns, so he reduces duration each hit.

@ Blade
    Thanks for the feedback. I spent yesterday doing alot of gauntlet and arena, and I am grinding for materials too.
    BUT I HAVE PLANS FOR MORE DUNGEONS AND SUCH..... COMING SOON!!!!!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    I'll look again, I have Inspiration on the Shadow eddie, but doesnt do enough. A multi turn attacker sounds like a good option.

BTW, you are doing an awesome job on these, Bakura! thanks for the efforts.

OS
    Android
    You guys must have alot of free time. To be able to play the raven dungeon and the LoL event at the same time. That sure must be an ironite drain.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I just tried it once. Ive run LOL X-XII about 2500 times since the start of the mega event. Mostly while sleeping. Yes it has seriously depleted my Ironite. Im down to a few hundred left.

Except for farming 3* purple bars for Awakening, I dont really need to run anything and I read somewhere that Raven's Alter was a better place for those. Seems to be right, I think I got about 40 in 40 runs. only need 110 more yet... and then 200 more... :-/

OS
    iOS
    The Bakura based team works a treat - pretty much needs all the talisman though - I had just ran with something else on Crimean and that did not work as got one loss so went with the correct talisman on him and worked great. Best time was 1 min 41 worst was 2 min 15 on a full run of the key.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496