Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Oh ok I see, I just awakened my raven witch, so now their not done awakening new and very powerful characters, they’ve thrown in a bunch of dunce characters that can be awakened for us to further burn unattainable resources on.
    I guess the obvious question is before I have a go at that dungeon just how powerful can these dunce characters become?

Those of you that have awakened one, are they going to replace Charlotte or The Killer Prime or Raven Witch?
    What’s the point other than for the character collectors?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

OS
    Android
    Once again, same toons, but different!

>Beast Ed/ Magma
    >Ace's High/Bomber Ed
    >Samurai/Emperor
    >Pharoah/Rameses
    >Holy Smokes/2019 Tour Ed
    >Wicker man Ed/Shadow Wicker man Ed
    >Owl/ox/wolf - owl/ox/wolf Evolved
    >Corrupt General/Corrupt Feldmarschall

I gotta say though, this W. Wicker Wolf Evolved is pretty cool with Vipers and a nice cosmic. I also switched the M. Derby for Wolf..... the dungeon run time is the same.

Out of ironite..... 9 purple shards short of evolving Raven Witch to lvl 8.

Maybe free ironite will pop up somehow.

OS
    Android
    When I purchase a Raven With key, the pop up text says the dungeon open for 2 hours.. but I have now played twice and the dungeon has expired around the 1 hour mark.

Is this occurring to everyone else?
    Still waiting 3 weeks for my last support ticket to be responded to, so thought I would ask here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Oh ok I see, I just awakened my raven witch, so now their not done awakening new and very powerful characters, they’ve thrown in a bunch of dunce characters that can be awakened for us to further burn unattainable resources on.
    I guess the obvious question is before I have a go at that dungeon just how powerful can these dunce characters become?

Those of you that have awakened one, are they going to replace Charlotte or The Killer Prime or Raven Witch?
    What’s the point other than for the character collectors?
    Yeah Rags exactly. Fuck the 3 stooges, awaken Dark Lilith, LoL and mostly LUCIFER

OS
    Android
    I've yet to see this Lucifer toon. Where can he be seen or obtained? I've seen dark Lilith and if course the lol. I don't know about this Lucifer. I got the Wicker toons a time back and honestly have yet to even play them more than once. I don't see wasting resources in something that I don't play. Even the Alchemist isn't used much as of now.

OS
    Android
    I really dont consider these New Wicker Evolved toons to be comparable to the originals. I only have the Wicker Wolf Evolved, but here is a comparison.
    Btw, if you have to grind the Raven Altar Dungeon for evo shards anyway, these new toons, are just a bonus!

Wicker Wolf Cultist Natural 3*
    Name:  Screenshot_20190919-203004.png
Views: 313
Size:  694.5 KBName:  Screenshot_20190919-202950.png
Views: 309
Size:  558.0 KB
    Name:  Screenshot_20190919-202954.png
Views: 308
Size:  543.1 KB

Wicker Wolf Evolved Natural 4*
    Name:  Screenshot_20190919-063749.png
Views: 310
Size:  739.5 KB
    The following pics are after being awakened 1 level (lvl 6)
    Name:  Screenshot_20190919-203051.png
Views: 311
Size:  672.8 KBName:  Screenshot_20190919-203055.png
Views: 315
Size:  672.1 KBName:  Screenshot_20190919-203100.png
Views: 308
Size:  639.5 KB
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-20-2019 at 01:48 AM.
    Bakura-0090
    ***Jomsvikings Clan***

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mikus666 View Post
    When I purchase a Raven With key, the pop up text says the dungeon open for 2 hours.. but I have now played twice and the dungeon has expired around the 1 hour mark.

Is this occurring to everyone else?
    Still waiting 3 weeks for my last support ticket to be responded to, so thought I would ask here.
    That is definitely not supposed to happen.
    I have Android.... works fine.... 2 hour dungeon..... ran it like 6+ times already.

Not sure what OS you have but, on Android, they released the September update then 2 days later, I saw on Google app store there was another update.
    Maybe un-install the game and download new. Remember your email to login.... the pass is reset everytime.
    LOTB stores all your data on their servers.... so u won't lose anything. It's worth a try if you have not done so already. GOOD LUCK!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    That is definitely not supposed to happen.
    I have Android.... works fine.... 2 hour dungeon..... ran it like 6+ times already.

Not sure what OS you have but, on Android, they released the September update then 2 days later, I saw on Google app store there was another update.
    Maybe un-install the game and download new. Remember your email to login.... the pass is reset everytime.
    LOTB stores all your data on their servers.... so u won't lose anything. It's worth a try if you have not done so already. GOOD LUCK!
    Thanks mate, will give it a go

Edit: Reinstalling worked, thanks
    Last edited by mikus666; 09-20-2019 at 07:57 AM.

OS
    Android
    Hey Bakura thanks for the comparison it is appreciated! Now I know I won’t waste resources going there to attain any of them in a hurry.
    If there is resources there in large quantities to farm for, you better spill it and fill me in please...
    I used to have gazillions of 3* class evolving shards with this new but welcome awaken concept I have f.... all of any of them...
    There was a time long ago when I had so many of them I’d sell them for gold... wish I hadn’t now....
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Hey Bakura thanks for the comparison it is appreciated! Now I know I won’t waste resources going there to attain any of them in a hurry.
    If there is resources there in large quantities to farm for, you better spill it and fill me in please...
    I used to have gazillions of 3* class evolving shards with this new but welcome awaken concept I have f.... all of any of them...
    There was a time long ago when I had so many of them I’d sell them for gold... wish I hadn’t now....
    The Raven's Altar is definitely the place to get 3* colored and rainbow shards..... much better than LoL lvl 7-10.
    It still requires a bunch of keys to get 100 of any color, especially purple.

Yeah, I sold a bunch of 3* shards too.
    Especially this past spring, when we had that sac event where everyone ran out of gold.

I just got the Wicker owl Evolved. I'm impressed w/ these guys. Sure their probably not arena top 100 worthy, but still just as good if not better than some of the new Heiros, Minotaurs and Crimeans.

Good luck!