Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Have to play this dungeon to get Shadow Wicker Man Eddie as I don‘t have him yet. Also I don’t have blue Crim Soldier or Celestial Talisman. Any Team/ Talisman recommendations?
    Celestials are only valuable when enemy has certain buffs.
    Singularities are better. They reduce 35% damage for team, steal all buffs from a random enemy every turn.

For this dungeon.... u can only use natural 4* toons of green/blue/red.... no gunners or assassins.

Talismans are mentioned on page 1.

Basically.... once u get Shadow W. man ed from achievements... he blocks doom from ferryman.
    I used Alchemy/ cosmic on him.
    I used vipers/cosmic on m. derby demon.
    greed/warlords or cosmic on s. maclo bot.
    You'll have to substitute for crimean. A powerfull multi hitter can work. Experiment w/the order you place them, it can make a huge difference.

If you don't kill Raven Witch within first couple of rounds, she can revive whole team, and get perf. heal shield. Then can wear down your team... kills Ed. Multi hitters who can get repetitive turns, play a huge factor..... hence the recommendation of crimean, greed and vipers.
    Good luck!

OS
    iOS
    Thank you Bakura! Anybody any recommendations to replace Shadow Wicker Man Eddie and Mag Crimean I don’t have?
    GotN-0546

☠️ Flight of Icarus Eddie ☠️

_________| CLAN |__________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Dude,.... use Wicker Man ed 200 times, then you can get rewarded a " Shadow Wicker man Ed".... then use him to get the remaining achievement rewards.

If you're going to run the dungeon for evo shards, might as well get the bonus rewards.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Dude,.... use Wicker Man ed 200 times, then you can get rewarded a " Shadow Wicker man Ed".... then use him to get the remaining achievement rewards.

If you're going to run the dungeon for evo shards, might as well get the bonus rewards.
    It’s not the same enemies I have to go through with SW Eddie you posted at the beginning of this thread? Was pretty sure Wicker Man Eddie could not do this. That’s why I asked.
    GotN-0546

☠️ Flight of Icarus Eddie ☠️

_________| CLAN |__________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I havent run the ravens dungeon yet. How many battles per key can you run?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I havent run the ravens dungeon yet. How many battles per key can you run?
    I wasn't really paying attention, but I think it was a few over 40 runs or so. If you have an extra shadow wickerman, you can throw a dupe in the passenger seat to speed up the achievement. Just fought your arena pumpkin "d". Nice work!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers!)

OS
    Android
    They let you run a dupe to count for 2 per battle? That would be nice, I still have the frags for another s wickerman. You could complete the first mission in 21/2 keys.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They let you run a dupe to count for 2 per battle? That would be nice, I still have the frags for another s wickerman. You could complete the first mission in 21/2 keys.
    Yes, it worked for my shadow wickerman dupe. I actually finished the shadow achievement before the regular wickerman achievement.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers!)

OS
    iOS
    You don't HAVE to use Wickerman or Shadow wWicker man for the achievements.. I run it with Breeg.. .then just put Wickerman and Shadow Wickerman as ride-a-longs they count.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I thought the difference between the word "use" and the word "play" was already understood. Like Yup said, you don't have to play the Wicker Eddies but you do need to use them, especially to get a Shadow Wickerman Ed and the other reward characters.
    I originally used Benji Breeg, (had a Shadow W. Ed and reg. Wicker Ed in the back slots.) I switched Benji for Shadow Ed because of his immunity to doom for the team.
    He's weak as hell though.... even with a T3 cosmic.
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-23-2019 at 07:30 AM.