Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 188
  1. #61
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,746
    I havent run the ravens dungeon yet. How many battles per key can you run?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  2. #62
    Senior Member infinite dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I havent run the ravens dungeon yet. How many battles per key can you run?
    I wasn't really paying attention, but I think it was a few over 40 runs or so. If you have an extra shadow wickerman, you can throw a dupe in the passenger seat to speed up the achievement. Just fought your arena pumpkin "d". Nice work!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

    Waiting on support ticket #67866

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,746
    They let you run a dupe to count for 2 per battle? That would be nice, I still have the frags for another s wickerman. You could complete the first mission in 21/2 keys.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

  4. #64
    Senior Member infinite dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They let you run a dupe to count for 2 per battle? That would be nice, I still have the frags for another s wickerman. You could complete the first mission in 21/2 keys.
    Yes, it worked for my shadow wickerman dupe. I actually finished the shadow achievement before the regular wickerman achievement.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

    Waiting on support ticket #67866

  5. #65
    Senior Member Yup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    4,493
    You don't HAVE to use Wickerman or Shadow wWicker man for the achievements.. I run it with Breeg.. .then just put Wickerman and Shadow Wickerman as ride-a-longs they count.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    -----------------------------
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..
    -----------------------------

  6. #66
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,093
    Yeah, I thought the difference between the word "use" and the word "play" was already understood. Like Yup said, you don't have to play the Wicker Eddies but you do need to use them, especially to get a Shadow Wickerman Ed and the other reward characters.
    I originally used Benji Breeg, (had a Shadow W. Ed and reg. Wicker Ed in the back slots.) I switched Benji for Shadow Ed because of his immunity to doom for the team.
    He's weak as hell though.... even with a T3 cosmic.
    Last edited by Bakura; 09-23-2019 at 07:30 AM.

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    763
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Run Raven's Altar 300x w/ Shadow Wicker man Ed, collect Wicker Wolf Evolved.
    I'ts in your achievements.... you have to claim him..... he then shows up in your inventory.

    On page 1 of this thread, I have screenshots of the achievements pertaining to this dungeon. Run 100x w/ Wolf, then collect owl, run 100x w/ owl then collect ox, then run 100x w/ ox.....lastly run 200x w/ an awakened to the max wicker toon to collect a mythical soul and mythical cosmic + ironite.
    Good luck!
    Have you confirmed that the last Achievement requires level 11 (All red stars) on a wicker toon? Or is max just 5 purple stars?

  8. #68
    Senior Member infinite dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    591
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    You don't HAVE to use Wickerman or Shadow wWicker man for the achievements.. I run it with Breeg.. .then just put Wickerman and Shadow Wickerman as ride-a-longs they count.
    Correct, I was just pointing out that if you run 2 shadow wickermen and 1 wickerman Ed (as ride alongs), you can knock out the achievement quicker. Sometimes dungeon dupe runs don't count for achievements, this one it counted.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

    Waiting on support ticket #67866

  9. #69
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    Have you confirmed that the last Achievement requires level 11 (All red stars) on a wicker toon? Or is max just 5 purple stars?
    I haven't fully awakened any characters yet, but the achievement says "Maxed Awakened".... sounds like 11 to me.

  10. #70
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by infinite dreamer View Post
    Correct, I was just pointing out that if you run 2 shadow wickermen and 1 wickerman Ed (as ride alongs), you can knock out the achievement quicker. Sometimes dungeon dupe runs don't count for achievements, this one it counted.
    That's cool that worked for you. I tried it on one key.... and it did not work. I had 2 Shadow Eddies.

    But thanks for posting that on here.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •