Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Just wasted 36 LOL keys....

.. Mistakenly had the "use all" option checked when I dropped a stack of 37 LOL keys in the BOS.....

Dungeon only open for the normal 2 hours.

Seriously Devs. FIX THIS PLEASE.

Either disable the "use all" and "use 10" options for KEYS... or make the keys actually stack so the dungeon would be open for 74 hours.

Note this same problem exists for ALL KEYS.. and the one's that open the dungeon immediately are even WORSE.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Reported this for the daily dungeon right after they were introduced. Nothing changed so far...

OS
    Android
    I opened a ticket (another request) weeks ago, but noone is working on support team. The whole Q&A was only to calm us down. I said this many times: THIS GAME IS DEAD!
    So: don't expect anything!

OS
    Android
    Yup that sucks. I did this with a much less valuable stack of heroic souls, left account and characters on overflow until I heard back from support, they said no no no. It takes so long to generate these and one swipe to f up the whole deal, frustrating!

OS
    iOS
    I have a sneaking suspicion that after this latest Maiden tour ends, which obviously is based around this game, things will get even worse. The amount of store packs, event deals, gimmicks galore to play upon the easily swayed, gambling obsessed individuals that must have it all, and have it now, is a last push. I don’t care what kind of justifiable defense you throw at it, the game is purely driven now to the point of pay progression. Oh sure, you can play for free, I just wouldn’t have any unrealistic expectations of keeping up with the games hyper evolving path it’s on at the moment. I’ve said it many times, their main base of players have been here from the start, and that generally is comprised of us who have been Maiden fans for the majority of our lifetimes. Fans come and go for many things, but generally humans are fickle and their fandoms change quite often. Then you take us so called diehards, the percentage of us actually putting money into a mobile game is considerably less. So I’d come to the realization long ago that this can not maintain in the long run. I can only imagine what the current game is like to a newcomer. I actually spend money on this and have a hell of a time keeping up with it all. I’ve spent just around a $100 in the past three weeks, and in hindsight I question the value of even that. The packs they have now are ninety percent fluff with ten percent being the actual stuff you want or need. Remember the packs that had huge ironite over time amounts? Those were the only things worth the money in my opinion as the gameplay, even more so now, is mostly driven by your ironite reserves.

I’ve started to ramble more than intended. I was just wanting to state the obvious about our current game. It’s not going to last. Were I a new player, I’d probably figure out in three days that I’m not going to be enjoying this game without being able to spend the amount of a house payment on it monthly. This is the final push with all the smoke and mirrors they can muster, and when the tour ends, and everyone’s current Maiden fervor dies down, you’re going to see the corpses on the battlefield. Only us diehards will remain. I don’t see us being able to sustain whatever revenue stream they require.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 09-15-2019 at 11:13 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    Saigram, I've come to a similar conclusion. This game has become one of pay to compete, not pay to win. If someone wants to spend real money for advantages that's how a mobile game works. It's become you will need to spend money just to compete, there's no way to run all events or missions for free. It's also evolved into if you dont have all the shiny new toys you may not be able to complete acheviements.

I see why my uncle let me take over his account. The farther I fall behind the easier it is becoming to skip events without hesitation. I will tough it out until the end of the LoL mega event and see how my attitude towards the game develops.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I did that with my cosmic keys the other day. Not as great a loss but still is wrong. If they cant stack, you shouldnt be able to use more than one at a time.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Oh cosmic keys are worse. They are harder to acquire without spending. I'd be all out pissed if it was 36 cosmic keys As it is.. I can farm LOL X for new LOL keys.. but still this should NOT be happening.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I think they should remove the timers completely and just go with a set number of runs per key, be it 50 or 75 runs, whatever. That way it doesnt matter where a player is at, they get the same amount of runs without worrying about trying to get as many runs in a set time. Also that way no matter the key if you drop a set amount, those runs stack and can be used whenever. I hate having to go back into the book of souls to get another common gold key just to do another 3 runs and repeat, repeat, repeat. Let us drop as many keys as we want so we can just put the whole thing on auto once and forget it until it finishes.

The worse thing I have done when I unknowingly had it set to "all" in book of souls was 9 heroic legendaries instead of just the one as I was chasing just the one 4* character. That was bad enough. If I did it with trooper keys or something else I consider quite valuable then yeah I would be pissed.

I also feel the devs are just trying to keep the game alive anyway possible by trying to get as many players to pay to play. Like a few others, after about 2 and half years of playing combined with the current direction which is seriously starting to do my head in, Im just going to focus on doing the minimum for events/pvp and running my troopers as the priority. I would not be surprised if within 6 months or so the servers have been turned off because this money pit is no longer financially viable...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I think they should remove the timers completely and just go with a set number of runs per key, be it 50 or 75 runs, whatever. That way it doesnt matter where a player is at, they get the same amount of runs without worrying about trying to get as many runs in a set time. Also that way no matter the key if you drop a set amount, those runs stack and can be used whenever. I hate having to go back into the book of souls to get another common gold key just to do another 3 runs and repeat, repeat, repeat. Let us drop as many keys as we want so we can just put the whole thing on auto once and forget it until it finishes.
    This. Absolutely.