Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I like the idea... runs per key would be better.

But have not used a daly key in over a month and a half... the SOT cost is far too great give tne paltry rewards.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Probably most players would prefer the runs per key version. But I think it is the basic ideas to create some variation of success so that you can improve by finding a better team setup and e.g. by increasing relics (newer players). In general I like the idea, BUT especially these 2 hours dungeons are a pity for me as it is hard to integrate that into my days, please limit them to 1 hour and assure stable servers and early warnings about new gama data etc,. That's why I only recently got Malakhov and Magma Ed for grinding the 2 dungeons. I have not yet touched the Airstrike or Maya dungeons and yet another dungeon is released plus the LoL dungeon. I really don't get it. They reduced the number of events (which was asked by many players), but they just replaced them by these dungeons. Yes, I also prefer dungeons as we can play them whenever we can. But nobody was asking for 2 dungeons per month, or? With all these keys in the BoS! Please make an extra inventory for these (called the key ring of exaggeration), where you can only open 1 key, not more at once, and make the dungeons permanently visible so that we can have a look at the rewards). We should only need the key to enter, not to see the dungeons at all. I feel a bit lost about which rewards can be aquired where.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zzzoron View Post
    This. Absolutely.
    The servers cannot handle people running these dungeons constantly for hours on end (assuming they had the SOT). I thing that's the main reason why they are limited to 1 or 2 hours.

OS
    iOS
    Almost did it again losing 67 keys...

But...

Possible solution.

When you see the full screen with
    the large key artwork that you have to tap to continue..
    DON'T TAP!!!!!!!!

QUIT THE APP and relaunch it.

That saved my 67 keys.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Holy crap! Good save,i will def try that next time

I did this the other day with LOL keys... had 21 and blew them all. I submitted a ticket to get back the 20 that were lost.

100% the option to not have a "Use all" feature on keys should be implemented. Seems stupid to have the option since they aren't stackable and it would make less work for the support staff to keep refunding the keys due to a programming error.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...