Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Gauntlet AAA....

So.. is grade AAA going to ALWAYS be Gunner-only now???? It hasn't changed in a month or two.

By the way.. I will NEVER get a 100% win rate ---- DUE TO THE CONSTANT CRASHES WHICH HAVE BEEN HAPPENING SINCE THE MARCH UPDATE.... app crash = loss.. even AFTER I've killed the entire enemy team.
    Last edited by Yup; 09-16-2019 at 06:22 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Some weeks ago someone said that the AAA restriction always fits to the class of the character the Gauntlet season is about. I don't know if this is right and if it always was like this, but it would explain the constant gunner only thing.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    It's been like this for a long as ive been playing Gauntlet (since Charlotte) It will be Gunner only for this entire "season" until Wrathchild goes away and we get an Assassin character. Then I assume, AAA will be assassin only. After that I have no idea... I guess they restart on Warrior? Invent a 6th class? Who knows...

OS
    iOS
    This is the last two weeks of the gunner cycle. After that is the special tour for a month and we can't really predict which class will be fighting in AAA.

Once that's done, presumably Season 5 will focus on Assassins and they will be in AAA.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    I actually had a draw last night in gauntlet. Both teams died and it was a draw. I had 3 teams with ferryman and one golden minataur in AAA last season. That was a tough one again.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    I actually had a draw last night in gauntlet. Both teams died and it was a draw. I had 3 teams with ferryman and one golden minataur in AAA last season. That was a tough one again.
    I've never seen that. What happened afterwards? Did you have to do the fight again? If so, I hope you didn't lose the characters you went in with.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    iOS
    Having AAA match the featured character class makes sense. Guess I missed where that was posted. Thanks folks.

Yeah I've had a draw before.. last 2 characters died at the same time.

SSS is a bitch for the first couple battles each round.... Watch for Orbit, Celestial, Trooper, AND Viper talismans on one team with awakened characters
    Last edited by Yup; 09-16-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    If both teams die at the same time, you dont have loss but you lose the toons and need to do the battle over.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Today i received wrathchild so i don't need to play gauntlet anymore for poor rewards...

OS
    iOS
    I've had Wrathchild for a couple weeks...

For me.. Gauntlet is more about picking up rare talismans. So, I never worry how far up the chain I actually get. It's a decent diversion for a couple hours on a Sunday evening every two weeks.. then it's forgotten about.
    CLANLESS