OS
    Android

Shards - Management and Buying

Two related suggestions:

1. In the store we can now buy colourless evo shards for colourless evo shards of 1 less star (eg: buy 3* shards using 2* shards). Do the same, on a rotating basis, for coloured evo shards. Place a limit of say 5 purchases on it a month if you have to, but this is needed now that you need lots of 3* coloured evo shards for Awakened characters. Re: Rotating basis, I mean like you do with the rune purchases and coloured evo pack purchases. Some weeks it's red/green/blue and some weeks it's yellow/purple.

2. More shard slots. I'm constantly selling off shards as I'm always close to the limit. Even if I sell off 3 slots worth of shards, I'll be back to the limit the next day. It's just annoying. Just boost the limit by 10 shard slots already.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    They should at least increase any slots by the amount of new types of material released. The way they do it now penalizes those who play hard and hoard resources.

They need to also increase toon/talis slots. If they continue to release at the pace they are they should periodically increase the slots.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Please make colored 3 star evo shards available through in game currency purchase or playable content rewards.

Max awaken requires 300 or so 3 star evo shards? Many of us stockpile red blue and green from fragment events that exclude assassin and gunner LoL. Drop rates are low on LoL X. There are 3 assassin awakenable characters currently, I want to proceed with awakening them up within my lifetime. Spending 6300 ironite to get Dark Lilith and then another few hundred bucks to wake her up or a few million ironite and years farming LoL for these is just a bit much. You guys loosened up on the cosmic material drops, please expand how we can get awakening materials

OS
    Android
    I hope they do loosen the slots. They did it for 3* evo runes and started with cosmic materials. Thier past practices have been make something available, but restrict access with available resources. Then they eventually loosen the gates.

How many players sold evo shards to make space for the new inventories?
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    I used to have a lot of colored 3* evo shards, but this Awakening business has really depleted them. I was hoping to get some more Gunner ones from the Lord of Light dungeon on Saturday night but I did a ton of grinding and only got 7 of them.

Devs, please give us a way to get some more, whether it's trading 2* ones, ironite, whatever.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe

OS
    Android
    Volrath, that will almost evolve a soccer ed, onyx, or shardborne. We all must not forget, there will be more toons coming soon. How to choose awaken or evolve.

Now even more choices of the same class to awaken. The have and have not gap will widen even more.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    More 3* colored evolution shards!

Pls!!!

OS
    Android
    Ravens dungeon is a great place for 3* evo shards. You earn two per battle. With up to 800 battles for all the rewards will give 1600 shards. That's 300 of each type if it were evenly dropped.

I completed 100 battles with only using a net of 180 ironite. That's one shard per ironite, you will never get a drop like that anywhere else. Also dropped some SS, FC and awakening frags.

100 battles took two keys and just less than four hours. Could have been faster if not for the disconnects.
    Last edited by Muzzleloader; 10-29-2019 at 10:45 PM.
    Muzzleloader-8226.