OS
    Android

No Customer Support or Community on Weekends

Ceeg just mentioned that neither Customer Support nor Community work on weekends. I don't have a problem with that. What I have problem with is that most of the big updates go live on Friday evenings(using PST since that's what they use).

If you're not going to staff on weekends (which again I don't have a problem with) why push large bugged updates right after they leave for the weekend. This leads to a huge backlog of CS tickets which they recently cleaned up most of and are already back to at least a 3 week backlog which is bound to increase as they continue with this push for events and new characters.

The fact that people are just now able to open the book of souls (a crucial feature to the game) is abysmal and even worse is that the fix itself still wasn't complete. If this is the direction this app is going I don't know if I can even support it non-monetarily.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591

OS
    iOS
    Most of us are usually away from the studio on weekends, but a good handful of us keep tabs on the state of the game and community over the weekend. If something critical reveals itself upon the release of an event, we're primed to act upon the issue at a moment's notice. We might not be able to provide a fix for every issue right out of the gate, but we'll always do our best to tackle the biggest issues as soon as possible.

We're not where we want to be just yet in terms of ticket response time, but we've made strides in some aspects. While challenging, one of the brighter aspects of our recent influx of tickets is a result of many brand new players discovering and playing the game for the first time. I don't mind working extra hard if it means more people are enjoying the game. It means a lot.
    "May the Lord smile…and the Devil have mercy."

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandal_LOTB View Post
    Most of us are usually away from the studio on weekends, but a good handful of us keep tabs on the state of the game and community over the weekend. If something critical reveals itself upon the release of an event, we're primed to act upon the issue at a moment's notice. We might not be able to provide a fix for every issue right out of the gate, but we'll always do our best to tackle the biggest issues as soon as possible.

We're not where we want to be just yet in terms of ticket response time, but we've made strides in some aspects. While challenging, one of the brighter aspects of our recent influx of tickets is a result of many brand new players discovering and playing the game for the first time. I don't mind working extra hard if it means more people are enjoying the game. It means a lot.
    Wow, I'm sorry I missed this in the slew of other posts. Thank you for the response but unfortunately this didn't actually address my issue. I'm glad that you responded and you and the team are willing to work on the weekends for critical issues.

As someone with experience in a related field, my main question is why are these updates always on Fridays? If it were earlier in the week, like Wednesday, not only would it give you 2 work days where people don't have to come in on the weekends, but I'm assuming you will also have a bit of a softer roll-out with fewer players playing during normal business hours.

I think we all want this game to succeed and leaving us hanging with bugged releases for an entire weekend with only 300 ironite (not bad but I personally would preferred 2 days added to the event) has left a sour note as I'm sure you've seen on both here and Facebook.
    Summon the strength of millenniums past, forged by the fire and flame
    I am the weapon of empires vast, Immortal is more than a name

MuzakMaker-3591