Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks Bakura, I'll give another chance to malakov, my problem with the defeat was the hallowed Eddie with orbit, sometimes he got kill easily at boss wave, but I'll try again now with viper and Wlol with orbit.
    Last edited by Celobeast; 10-08-2019 at 08:43 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Celobeast - I have actually switched to using your basic set up and I think it is a little safer than the other one - for me anyway. I have just chucked a key into LOL so will see where we get on a run. Wil try to note times and any issues as I go.

Edit: it is taking on average a little longer, so far fastest is 2 mins 10 and slowest is 3 min 46 sec. So I thin kit will average around 3 mins or maybe a little less. I would say over 10 runs I noted the average for me is around 2 min 40 or so.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 10-09-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I dont know if it is just me, but ever since the server restart the game just freezes completely while im trying to run this LOL key. Im farming XV and during the runs they will all just freeze and stare at each other. You lose all of your attacks, only way out is to completely endtask the game and restart. Lost a ton of runs I suspect.

buyer beware!!
    So I have run 2 full keys on level 14, no problems at all. I just tried running 15 again and it froze, it looks like everyone on both teams are stunned (they have the swirls around their heads) and no one attacks. all of your attacks are gone, you cant select any characters, but enemy doesnt attack either.

I had to end task the game and restart. I will just farm 14 for now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    I tried Bakura's team and didn't work well for me, it results a lot of defeats, also tried Yup's team and I get stucked in 4 wave ressurrection loop, so I made some changes in Bakura's teams and its seems very secure now, time isn't better (average 3:28) but its secure (2 keys 0 defeats here).
    LOL XV team:
    Attachment 6386
    Attachment 6387
    Perfect Build-up so far for Me ... and I tried a lot ... Many Thanks Celobeast
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    with that team ( W LOL at 10 ) more than 4 minutes for me 1 first round, 3'45" 2nd one
    Some times 2'30"
    For now 0 colored 3* in 10 runs and some times one or two dies with perma death on them
    Last edited by blade685; 10-09-2019 at 04:20 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Using Celobeast's setup as well. It's not 100% for me but working. I've dropped 4-5 keys and no purple (forgot name) talismans and no LOL Awakening shards. Supposed to be a "greater" chance in XV... doesn't seem like it...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    For now it is not recommended to run level 15 untill they release October update.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    For now it is not recommended to run level 15 untill they release October update.
    Well that was a waste of 3 keys and mega refills... such crap...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I decided to run the ravens dungeon instead of LoL. I wanted some of those new toons, and thought I would wait until the update or the LoL event begins to run the LoL dungeons.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    You can still auto grind in LOL XV, I run a lot of keys and already get 5 of the new purple talismas, the unique issue is the 2 son of onyx with brave talisma, you just need to cause perfect death in one of them, hallowed eddie with viper can do this in counterstrike.
    Name:  a.jpg
Views: 996
Size:  275.9 KB