Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 420

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,093

    LoL Dungeon (X-XV) Pics,Rewards,Strategy,Teams,Achievements

    Forum moderators, please delete this thread!
    Last edited by Bakura; 11-23-2020 at 02:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    723
    Thanks Bakura for your help on these dungeons.
    Today I changed my team:

    Alex - Orbit
    W LoL - Troopers
    KP - greed and warlord
    Charlotte - Vipers cosmic

    Best time 1:03 average 1:40

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Thanks Bakura for your help on these dungeons.
    Today I changed my team:

    Alex - Orbit
    W LoL - Troopers
    KP - greed and warlord
    Charlotte - Vipers cosmic

    Best time 1:03 average 1:40
    Cool, I appreciate the feedback!

    Have you been getting 3* colorless runes in the LOL lvl 14?
    I have over a hundred or so from like a few keys.

    Besides the resources needed to awaken toons being so high, I really like all this new stuff. Best Event Ever!
    New levels, NEW characters, and the whole Awakening takes toons to a Boss level.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    723
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Cool, I appreciate the feedback!

    Have you been getting 3* colorless runes in the LOL lvl 14?
    I have over a hundred or so from like a few keys.

    Besides the resources needed to awaken toons being so high, I really like all this new stuff. Best Event Ever!
    New levels, NEW characters, and the whole Awakening takes toons to a Boss level.
    Yes, I have gotten like 400 3* colourless Evo runes, it is a good place to farm them but the ironite cost is high. Those using only 4 keys, but with new times I spent 9 refills almost 10 per key, 300 ironite.

    I had gotten warrior and magus shardbornes in 20 nightmoon souls, today used 2 redemption souls and got sentinel and assassin ones fortunately. Will see how many dupes before getting Gunner one.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Thanks Bakura for your help on these dungeons.
    Today I changed my team:

    Alex - Orbit
    W LoL - Troopers
    KP - greed and warlord
    Charlotte - Vipers cosmic

    Best time 1:03 average 1:40
    Actually I have Orbit but don't Alex, and also have Vipers but not Charlotte.
    Any other suggestions to substitute both? I can try to get Dark Lilith to improve my team.
    If anyone could help, my trooper name is Leolagarto-6793.
    Thx

  6. #6
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLagarto View Post
    Actually I have Orbit but don't Alex, and also have Vipers but not Charlotte.
    Any other suggestions to substitute both? I can try to get Dark Lilith to improve my team.
    If anyone could help, my trooper name is Leolagarto-6793.
    Thx
    So Alex is immune to ALL negative buffs, and Charlotte is immune to Silver negs only.
    The Dark Lilith inflicts "Punishment" a silver neg, it can turn to stun, etc.
    So, as R1ck mentioned earlier, he used Troopers (5) set Red talis. They apply perfect immunity when attacked every turn, before negs get applied. They also give echos status to all allies. They drop abundantly in the Trooper dungeon.
    If you have or can get them....that may be a work around not having Charlotte and Alex.
    Levels 13 & 14 are pretty tough if one does not have the right toons/talis.
    The team I used for level 12 got destroyed by Dark Lil in seconds.

  7. #7
    Junior Member dragonek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Prague
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    23
    HI TROOPERS please advice me how team/s from basic herous (not bonused) i can use for LOL XIV? i tried this but i can kill lilith because she is healing every round.
    leader - cyborg eddie (gunner)
    alchemist (magus)
    undead allied soldier (warrior)
    harpy (sentinel)

    thanks a lot 4 your answers

  8. #8
    Senior Member Bakura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,093
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Yes, I have gotten like 400 3* colourless Evo runes, it is a good place to farm them but the ironite cost is high. Those using only 4 keys, but with new times I spent 9 refills almost 10 per key, 300 ironite.

    I had gotten warrior and magus shardbornes in 20 nightmoon souls, today used 2 redemption souls and got sentinel and assassin ones fortunately. Will see how many dupes before getting Gunner one.
    I don't wanna hear it, man .... same exact thing here.... but got 3 Magus Shardbornes!!!
    Hahaha.... talk about RNG. The Mobile Gaming God..... he really likes you...... me not so much!!! 😭

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    723
    Hahaha, maybe my lucky day. Won't expect such in a long time again.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Missouri, USA.
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,746
    I actually pulled a few light talisman, cant believe they are only 2 *. Its not a big deal, but at the cost you would think they could be 4* like in night city.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •