Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathDealer-5301 View Post
    What is the benefit of running LOL XV vs just running XIV, if any. I still get occasional deaths in XV so do t want to run it unless I have to. Also just noticed that out of about 30 5* class specific evo shards I have zero magus. Have enough 5* for every LOL but not one single magus.
    Only level XV drops onyx son fragments and fallen talismans. So if you are chasing any of the 2 you must run level XV.
    In-game name: pippo-2623

The only currency I spend in the game is my own time

OS
    iOS
    Anyone able to offer suggestions on a team that can successfully auto XIII and XIV? My biggest issue is that I don't have Charlotte yet (is there an easier way to get her that doesn't require a crazy amount of iron tokens?). As far as the other characters, here's what I do have at the moment:

Alexander Eddie - Steel/Paralysis (still working on a full set of Orbits)
    w LOL - Viper (still working on a Cosmic that will be useful for him)
    KP - Vorpal/Ruin/Cosmic (I haven't seen any Greeds yet).

A few others of note:
    Madame - Singularity
    Gambler Eddie - Yin/Yang
    BH Eddie - Light/Cosmic (the T3 from the recent event)
    Clairvoyant - Alchemy
    Golden Sun (gunner) - Primordial

Please feel free to check my profile (Huzya-8012). I'm a relatively new player still... and admitedly a noob. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed
    As he flies on the wings of a dream

OS
    Android
    I used 4 keys during the last days for the event achievement and to finish the warrior LoL mission. After that I switched to a faster team (Gambler, KP, A.Werewolf, Charlotte) with only one loss and a new personal record (56 seconds!). Everything in LoL 15.
    Most of the time I was embarrassed with the drops when I watched the screen. So often I just saw some 1* awakening stuff...for the hardest level? I also got several corlorless 5* shards, I think the drop rate here is ok. But again not a single colored 5* shard from 4 keys...~200 runs!? So much time and Ironite for SoT with so little rewards.
    I also opened 10 awakening souls and got a total of 4 colored 5* shards, of course including 2 red ones as I have a maxed red LoL already. I bought magus LoL to hit the event mission for spending FC. With all the runs I did so far in the dungeon I could not even awaken him once! Easy to buy some of the low * shards, but still...this feels wrong.
    Dear devs, please rethink the drops in this level, and maybe also from the awakening souls. At the moment it is pure frustration. Thanks!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Missing:
    Eddies: $-Tour-$, Thor / Mystic F / $-Ed Hunter-$, $-Fawk-$ / Gangland, $-Lone*-$, Fallen Icarus / Eternal Champion
    Allies: WickerWolf, Lucifer, Prince Beelze, Madam F / WickerOwl, Domino / $-Sirius-$, Mino, Onyx, WickerOx / Mino, Shard, Wwolf, LoL, Gunnr, Plague Doctor / Nutcracker, Dark Lilith, Shard, Prince Wrath / Mitsuko

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Huzya View Post
    Anyone able to offer suggestions on a team that can successfully auto XIII and XIV? My biggest issue is that I don't have Charlotte yet (is there an easier way to get her that doesn't require a crazy amount of iron tokens?). As far as the other characters, here's what I do have at the moment:

Alexander Eddie - Steel/Paralysis (still working on a full set of Orbits)
    w LOL - Viper (still working on a Cosmic that will be useful for him)
    KP - Vorpal/Ruin/Cosmic (I haven't seen any Greeds yet).

A few others of note:
    Madame - Singularity
    Gambler Eddie - Yin/Yang
    BH Eddie - Light/Cosmic (the T3 from the recent event)
    Clairvoyant - Alchemy
    Golden Sun (gunner) - Primordial

Please feel free to check my profile (Huzya-8012). I'm a relatively new player still... and admitedly a noob. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and Happy Holidays!
    I've run like 3000 LOL, mostly XII, XIV, and now XV. I ran XIII like 4 times and from what I recall, if you don't have Starfire talismans you may be better off skipping to XIV.
    what happens when you try XIV now, with Alex, w LOL, KP, and maybe Madame with Singularity? If you go back through all of these posts I know there were a few Alex teams, but most use Orbit. Think their were Gambler teams, but again Orbit probably was involved.

OS
    iOS
    At the moment, I'm stuck on XIII. I'll try it again tonight and see if I can get more info on where exactly my team gets squashed.
    Huzya-8012
    His eyes seem so glazed
    As he flies on the wings of a dream

OS
    Android
    It took me more than 5000 runs to max all the LoLs but finally here I am. Now just 300 runs between me and and LucyName:  Screenshot_20191217_214636_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  152.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lthepostman View Post
    It took me more than 5000 runs to max all the LoLs but finally here I am. Now just 300 runs between me and and LucyName:  Screenshot_20191217_214636_com.roadhousegames.lotb.jpg
Views: 204
Size:  152.7 KB
    Congrats! 👍

I'm right there too.
    I just need the gold. This sac event interrupted my gold hoarding.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Congrats! ��

I'm right there too.
    I just need the gold. This sac event interrupted my gold hoarding.
    Thank you bro! I can feel your pain (both for the endless grind and the lack of gold). We are just on time to enjoy those two toons before they get old and useless

OS
    iOS
    What a grind this is! For those who have been playing the game for a long time, it was a lot easier. For younger players like me, it has been a ridiculously hard challenge. It costs so much gold just to get enough talisman up to speed. And then the cosmic talisman?! Then it takes more than 20 million gold to get a character fully evolved?! I am only about half way to getting Lilith! Congrats on those who have her and are kicking my ass. Seems like everyone has Moonchild, Lilith and Lucifer in the Arena. My complaint about the game is that there is not enough variability in team builds because of the continued OP characters that come out! I think it detracts from the game, honestly.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus-2545 View Post
    What a grind this is! For those who have been playing the game for a long time, it was a lot easier. For younger players like me, it has been a ridiculously hard challenge. It costs so much gold just to get enough talisman up to speed. And then the cosmic talisman?! Then it takes more than 20 million gold to get a character fully evolved?! I am only about half way to getting Lilith! Congrats on those who have her and are kicking my ass. Seems like everyone has Moonchild, Lilith and Lucifer in the Arena. My complaint about the game is that there is not enough variability in team builds because of the continued OP characters that come out! I think it detracts from the game, honestly.
    You are not alone. I think alot of us who have not been playing since day one, found it hard to catch up to the original players..... but it can be done.
    I started in July 2018, about a year and a half or 2 years after it started. But with a little $ and much time invested you can catch up. Getting all the relics and the majority of new toons & talis will do it.

I knew when characters became Awakenable, that would possibly discourage new players or overwhelm them, but many have acquired these New toons and leap frogged their way into the top arena.

The game has advanced at a rapid pace since Navigator Games took over a year ago. So many new dungeons, talismans, and characters, plus Awakening.
    Be patient and have fun!
    Having everything or winning doesn't make one person better than another..... so don't let it get you down. Just keep going.... Besides, even more advanced players can fall behind if they don't stay current.

It seems the Devs are trying to keep the older players interested while attracting and retaining new players.
    The divide is ever increasing.

It would be fun if instead of clans, that they create new arena divisions, and that they would also award cool prizes, or even older characters and talismans (ie. a Horus & Eternals.) Maybe similar requirements that they have in the Arena event challenges.
    For example:
    *Battle w/ originally 3* or 4* toons only
    *Battle w/ Sentinel/Assassin toons only (like in gauntlet)
    *Battle w/ all passives disabled
    *Battle with no revives or healing
    *Battle w/ magic damagers only, etc.

You get the point.
    Maybe this would level the playing field or make it more challenging..... if anything "different."

Good Luck.... hang in there!
    🎅❄🎄⛄🎁🍺
    Last edited by Bakura; 12-18-2019 at 06:19 AM.
    Bakura-0090 / JomsVikings Clan

*All Eddies, except: Thor / Mystic Flame / Scream For Me