Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Bakura, an honest "thank you" for the original post and all the updates over time. And thanks to everyone who contributed as well.

Because of all the guidance here, I was able to grind LOL XV all week successfully and get Cosmic Lilith and her T3 Talisman!!!

Could not have done it without this thread, this week was the first time I even beat LOL XV and now I have this beauty of a character.

Peace,

Azile
    Azile-1961 / The EXORCISTS Clan

Currently Accepting NEW members!
    Strong clan with great sense of community and active discord server.
    Solid leadership under Bakura-0090 (Guide Writer Extraordinaire)
    Visit our post for more info, accepting Level 100s currently:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...tion-JOIN-NOW!

To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go
    But I'll never go dancing no more
    'Til I dance with the dead

OS
    Android
    Ok, I know I'm late to the party but finally managed to get Lucy. The only thing that remains is awakening him to the last tier - and here's a problem - after running over 300 fights with Cosmic LoL I only got 1 LoL Awakening Shard drop. Is this normal? Any ideas how to get them in any other way? I also tried opening a bunch of awakening souls but no luck there as well - got some nice 5* materials but no LoL shards. At this rate, I'll probably have to run it a thousand times more to collect the 2 remainings boxes.

Anyway - thanks to everyone in this thread for tips.
    The final team I used was:
    Max Cyborg - Serenity, Grail, Cosmic T3 Cyborg
    Max Warrior LoL - Ragnarok, Cosmic
    Max Lilith Nightmoon - Yin/Yang
    Max Cosmic LoL - Forge, Cosmic

I still don't have Orbits and managed to do it without them. Average time was around 1 minute, best was 0:46.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Knut-3112 View Post
    - after running over 300 fights with Cosmic LoL I only got 1 LoL Awakening Shard drop. Is this normal? Any ideas how to get them in any other way?
    Running LoL 11-15 and opening Awakening souls is pretty much it.
    I dunno, maybe try running LoL 14 a little bit and see if the drops might be different.

They supposedly increased the drop rates of most of the final awakening shards throughout all the dungeons, but things change and bugs happen, so it's hard to pinpoint the low drop rates you experienced.

Btw, nice run times.

Good Luck!
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Knut, D wrath with starfire may help you. He destroys the last wave.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Thanks, Muzzleloader, but winning the last wave wasn't an issue for me. It was the lack of LoL awakening shards but they finally dropped and I have a max awakened Lucy now. Finally.

@Bakura Yeah, they're supposedly increased but still very, very low for LoL, even on XV. The amount of runs it required (and ironite for refills) is epic.

OS
    Android
    Knut, I dont know if you have D wrath but his passive helps everywhere not just the last wave. I run sub minute runs. fastest around 30 seconds. Most of the time the last wave dies without me taking a turn.

I used, Scrooge. Fortune/cosmic/random
    W LoL. Orbit
    D lilith. Sacred/serenity/cosmic
    D wrath, starfire
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    Android
    my game ID is IngDragon-1783 thanks Bakura

pls advice me team which kill Lucifer in LOL XV

OS
    Android
    I saw your team. Your main issue seems to be talismans. You have valhalla, light, asgard talismans and they are good. But you don't seem to have many other important sets that may be useful in LOL 15. Orbits, Niflheims or celestials are very useful to prevent incoming attacks because the boss wave goes first every time. You may try using magus Lilith with serenity (preferably a cosmic if you have it) to block damage + wrathchild with asgards. But I think you should focus on some other frontier dungeons (samurai dungeon is easier) or LOL 11 - 12 for now to get some awakening fragments and try max awakening either grim reaper Eddie, cyborg Eddie or wicker man.

Save your frontier coins for Alexander Eddie, Killer prime or van helsing Eddie. They are good and can help in many areas. The talismans you are missing will come around in future events. You can get a set then.
    Last edited by Phoenix-7282; 07-17-2020 at 12:51 PM.
    Currently taking an indefinite break from the game due to personal reasons.

OS
    Android
    Dragonek, I was looking at some of your toons. You can put a cosmic talisman in any slot, it doesnt have to be an open color slot. You coul put the cosmic on GRE in the bottom blue slot to remove that lone blue talisman and then have the top three slots open.

If you are in need of awakenable mats, I would run other dungeons to earn awakening frags and purchase the mats with frags.
    Muzzleloader-8226.

OS
    iOS
    Just wanted to share the LoL-XV tech that is Demon Prince Wrath. Passive/Perfect disable don’t appear until Wave 5. If you slip some Starfires on him, he will almost always die to Dark Lilith in the final wave. This is perfect timing... b/c Wave 5 Lucy is typically ghosted by the time Dark Lilith attacks into Demon Prince Wrath and kills him. His death (Demon Prince) w/Starfires removes the ghost and ends the match.

Currently running:
    Cyborg (Max, Serenity-C/Grail/Persecution)
    W. Allied Soldier (Rags/Serenity-C)
    Demon Prince Wrath (Starfire)
    Madam Fortune (Banner*/Persecution-C)

*This decision must have lopped at least 10-20 seconds off my time. Was using Asgard... and I didn’t need/want it.

Average time: 50sec, fast 35sec. Not bothering w/achievements though... also not sure W. Allied Soldier is the right choice. Stuck him in there whilst experimenting with The Pilgrim. Haven’t had a loss or draw in 6 hours, but I’m prepared to jinx myself.
    Leader, The Hobbitses (a.k.a. Down Under 2)

With grave peril comes grave invisibility...
    Keeping The Eye off the prize since Rivendell.