Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Forges can stop that too, although they leave you vulnerable if heal shield gets removed.
    Forges are excellent, but Lucifer's basic removes all shields, and Dark Lilith's revive passive removes all buffs, so it's risky. You have to ensure/hope that Lucifer dies at the same time the Forges trigger, to protect you from his explosion damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Dark wrath goes very well with scrooge in XV.
    DP Wrath is probably my next goal, heard so many people recommend him for all sorts of things.
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    HI TROOPERS please advice me how team/s from basic herous (not bonused) i can use for LOL XIV? i tried this but i can kill lilith because she is healing every round.
    leader - cyborg eddie (gunner)
    alchemist (magus)
    undead allied soldier (warrior)
    harpy (sentinel)

thanks a lot 4 your answers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonek View Post
    HI TROOPERS please advice me how team/s from basic herous (not bonused) i can use for LOL XIV? i tried this but i can kill lilith because she is healing every round.
    leader - cyborg eddie (gunner)
    alchemist (magus)
    undead allied soldier (warrior)
    harpy (sentinel)

thanks a lot 4 your answers
    Dragonek, can you post your in game I.D. (example: dragonek-0000) so we can look at your team and help advise you.

Also, if you have or can get Orbit talis, they block True damage from Dark Lilith.
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Just received the LoL key, and was contemplating giving it a run. Any pointers are appreciated, and I haven't cashed it in yet, so it's not as if I'm on the clock.

Carminda- 1340
    Carminda - 1340

And if you're taking a walk through the garden of life
    What do you think you'd expect you would see

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ObsidianBones View Post
    Just received the LoL key, and was contemplating giving it a run. Any pointers are appreciated, and I haven't cashed it in yet, so it's not as if I'm on the clock.

Carminda- 1340
    Levels 11 & 12 have a regular Lilith.
    Levels 13 & 14 have Dark Lilith and her passive: "Deal 500% of a random enemy’s MAX HP as true damage and heal all allies to full HP when an ally dies."
    Orbit talis block True Damage.

Level 15 has Lucifer & Dark Lilith, they get Soul protect from one of the Onyx sons.

It can be expensive, lvl 15 is 35 SoT per battle.
    Having all the relics and Orbit talis &/or the latest OP toons is suggested for levels 14 & 15.

Good Luck!

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Azagthor View Post
    Scrooge Ed - Fortunes
    Red Ghost - Forges
    Yellow Ghost - Ragnarok
    A Derby Demon - Starfires

This team worked fairly well, 75% of the time.

Got my hands on Charlotte this week, and she took the place of the Yellow Ghost. Average time around 1:25, and was closer to 90% reliable. In the 24 runs I tested with this team, I had 1 draw, and 2 runs where at least one of my allies were dead by the end of it. It really seems to depend on which of the enemies in the boss wave attacks first. Usually the Magus Onyx goes first and it's all fine and proper, but occasionally someone else will go first, and Lucifer is able to revive and cause trouble. I think it's related to the M Onyx's basic giving everyone Soul Protect, but a little hard to tell.

Still, this is an improvement over my old team, and once I stop messing around and finally get hold of DP Wraith, should be smooth sailing.

(I'm sure I've said this before, several times, but some of the reward drops in XV are garbage. 3 SoW? 5 Class-Specific Soul Fragments? What a treat!)
    Azagthor-0732

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Levels 11 & 12 have a regular Lilith.
    Levels 13 & 14 have Dark Lilith and her passive: "Deal 500% of a random enemy’s MAX HP as true damage and heal all allies to full HP when an ally dies."
    Orbit talis block True Damage.

Level 15 has Lucifer & Dark Lilith, they get Soul protect from one of the Onyx sons.

It can be expensive, lvl 15 is 35 SoT per battle.
    Having all the relics and Orbit talis &/or the latest OP toons is suggested for levels 14 & 15.

Good Luck!
    Thanks for the pointers as I cashed in the key last night. Went through floors XI and XII as the story dictates, so I had LoL (Warrior) for XI. Went pretty smooth but from what I've seen on the forums, he's somewhat invincible. Can't recall the whole team I used for XII but I had Cyborg and Rainmaker Eddies, The Nomad, and Pharaoh Dog. Did okay but had to do at least four revives. Have to some up some gold for relics and attempt to find the Orbit talismans as I have none. Any tips on where I can acquire these or is it a luck of the random drop?
    Carminda - 1340

And if you're taking a walk through the garden of life
    What do you think you'd expect you would see

OS
    Android
    Have to some up some gold for relics and attempt to find the Orbit talismans as I have none. Any tips on where I can acquire these or is it a luck of the random drop?
    Orbit talismans are available in the dungeon shop during dungeon events I believe. The details are here:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-Eddie-is-here!
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    It seems things change in this dungeon. I'll go a couple of weeks in between grinding this dungeon, and almost everytime I need to re-do my team, cuz the previous team just doesn't work like it did. WEIRD!
    I posted previously about using maxed Moonchild to keep onyx from adding buffs to the whole team w/ his special, but this most recent grind, they somehow did it anyway, and A. Werewolf didn't counter attack as much as before.

Anyway, here's my most recent LoL grind team:

100% Auto
    Avg time: 1:00 to 1:20

>Cyborg Ed (max)- Serenity/Sacred/Cyborg cosmic
    >Lilith Nightmoon- Serenity/Sacred/cosmic
    >W. LoL (max)- Ragnarok/cosmic
    >Charlote- (Orbit)
    Name:  Screenshot_20200211-091954.png
Views: 1019
Size:  377.6 KB

I see they added the new "Pyramid" stage... LoL (glitch.)
    Name:  Screenshot_20200211-082711.png
Views: 1024
Size:  847.6 KB

Btw.... if you're feeling overwhelmed with talismans.... hold onto your evo runes, there's plenty more coming.
    (taken from LotB facebook)
    Name:  Screenshot_20200212-055947.png
Views: 981
Size:  455.2 KB

*All Eddies!

OS
    Android
    Any tips on where I can acquire these or is it a luck of the random drop?
    Well, at the current time, the only way to get Orbits is with $ in the Store. This IAP is costly, but both paks have essential talismans. The orbits are circled in the pak on the left.
    Name:  20200212_150455.png
Views: 1159
Size:  352.1 KB

*All Eddies!