Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    This team did not work for me, but I do not have fully Awakened WLOL...
    Did you have the same talismans, put them in the same order, and do you have all or most of the relics for these factions?

Sorry it didn't work for ya, Scott said he uses the same team.
    It's a very unstable dungeon level.

Hallowed Ed can breeze past the "bugged" g. onyx twins on stage 3, but the 2 w. onyx on stage 1 sometimes caused defeat.
    This order was the only way to keep them healed, by KP and Major going earlier. HE even heals the team quite a bit.

Tapping Lucy each time you get to the end can really help to focus on ending asap by killing the boss.
    The main difference w/ a Maxed W. LoL is that he counters when allies are attacked too.
    Having a T3 cosmic maxed on W.LoL helps too.
    Good luck!

If they fix the bugged gunner onyx twins, then other Eddies can be used.

OS
    Android
    Is there any difference between farming LoL 14 or 15? Apart from frags for Onyx characters? I have done some runs on level 15 and for the time invested you can do 2 runs on level 14, maybe even 3.

OS
    iOS
    Supposedly Fallen Talismans drop from the dungeon but idk if it’s only the 15th floor or not.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Is there any difference between farming LoL 14 or 15? Apart from frags for Onyx characters? I have done some runs on level 15 and for the time invested you can do 2 runs on level 14, maybe even 3.
    That' what I'm seeing.. only difference is a POSSIBILITY of higher awakening items and the Onyx Frags... and of course, more SOT.. more time investment... etc.

I've not seen a Fallen talisman anywhere and I've done thousands of runs in 14.. and a couple dozen in 15.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakura View Post
    Did you have the same talismans, put them in the same order, and do you have all or most of the relics for these factions?

Sorry it didn't work for ya, Scott said he uses the same team.
    It's a very unstable dungeon level.

Hallowed Ed can breeze past the "bugged" g. onyx twins on stage 3, but the 2 w. onyx on stage 1 sometimes caused defeat.
    This order was the only way to keep them healed, by KP and Major going earlier. HE even heals the team quite a bit.

Tapping Lucy each time you get to the end can really help to focus on ending asap by killing the boss.
    The main difference w/ a Maxed W. LoL is that he counters when allies are attacked too.
    Having a T3 cosmic maxed on W.LoL helps too.
    Good luck!

If they fix the bugged gunner onyx twins, then other Eddies can be used.
    Have all relics and the same talisman setups with T3 cosmic being of the freeze variety. My guess is the order. I had LOL in the 1st slot followed by Malakov and KP. I'll try again with KP in the 1st slot.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I've got 2 fallen talismans from level 15, it seems they only drop from there.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I posted this elsewhere, but will mention again.
    I did 3 lol keys in 15, and I got 4 total of that Tartis box shaped Max Awakening Shard.
    The one where you need 3 to max awaken a toon. The description info says they drop more frequently in level 15.... they are correct.
    Level 14 hardly ever dropped them. Plus, you get 15 instead of 10 awakening frags per run.

Once I got what I needed, I went back to lvl 14. It's cheaper and not bugged.... easier, IMO.

Name:  20191007_120218.png
Views: 984
Size:  195.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Have all relics and the same talisman setups with T3 cosmic being of the freeze variety. My guess is the order. I had LOL in the 1st slot followed by Malakov and KP. I'll try again with KP in the 1st slot.
    Yeah, when I had LoL first, he triggered the counterstrike from the enemy before KP and Major could heal them.
    Putting LoL last, made it so they finished almost completely healed.
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-07-2019 at 05:05 PM.

OS
    Android
    How much stronger is a max warrior LoL than one just awakened. I was wondering how many levels are needed to start farming 15. I dont know if Lucifer or LoL should take precedence in awakening?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    How much stronger is a max warrior LoL than one just awakened. I was wondering how many levels are needed to start farming 15. I dont know if Lucifer or LoL should take precedence in awakening?
    When you hit maxed.... all his stats increase, his passive makes him immune to stun & sleep, plus he gets Avenger ability (counters when allies are attacked too.)
    Yup probably has him and Lucy... I'm sure he can advise as to which you should invest time and resources into awakening first.

There are pics of all the leveling stages on a previous page of this thread, here's the link:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...evements/page5

Good Luck!
    Last edited by Bakura; 10-07-2019 at 05:16 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Not got Lucifer but my maxed Warrior LOL is a monster for sure. Well worth getting your hands on him and maxing him out.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496