Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I believe you meant Sanctity on Lucifer, not serenity. I tried and it worked that way.
    Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Im currently running XV with the following....

Alexander - Orbit
    Cosmic LOL (maxed) - Celestial/cosmic
    Dark Lilith (maxed) - Light/cosmic
    Wrathchild - Space (3will/bulwark)

havent seen a loss since starting this key. I will continue to run the team on another key after this one and see how stable it is.

Times seem to be around 1:30/1:50 range -- 1:20 is best time

EDIT: Just had a random loss with Lucifer being the only remaining character stacked with a ton of healing buffs and perfect crave which did nothing to him. Couldnt do enough damage and he managed to kill alex. (this is all on auto of course, or I would have used his buff steal attack and probably have been fine). Another one of those "if the game wants you to lose, you are going to lose" situations.

Ive also seen Alex steal ghost and then kill Lucifer. Then since Luci is dead, it ends the turn, ghost runs out and alex dies. Somehow that is determined to be a draw. There needs to be a time check in there... "is boss dead? game over you win." Ghost shouldnt run out until you "pass the turn" to the enemy, which cant happen if the enemy is dead already.

Im going to post both of these in the bug reports section...
    Last edited by Natasmai; 10-21-2019 at 01:14 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Hmmm just had 4 freeze ups in 8 games on XV. Very frustrating 140sot down the tubes. Now I am not even sure if I should buy more sot to try more or cut my loses and let this key expire. Itís going to be very tough to awaken these characters if I canít complete the dungeons.

OS
    Android
    I need 2* blue shards. I farmed XI-XV...zero dropped. Damn RNG.

OS
    Android
    hi there guys. i have a 4 star awakened lord of light. for the next awakening i need 25 4star awakening shards. i have just 17. in the info it says they drop from lol dungeon levels i to xv. i am playing level xii all the time for so long and not a single one of them. am i doing something wrong? i cant go to level xiii as i seem to lose from that boss on last level all the time. and i dont have enough ironite to revive (i dont pay for the game).
    is there a bug in the game? do these shards drop from higher levels than level 12? i am stuck what should i do? i am guessing that if i make my team stronger perhaps in higher levels ill get em, but i cant.
    i am using a shaman eddie (for the revives) the gunner lord of light i mentioned (awesome that he grands invincibility to everyone), count draculs (for his high critical killing and perfect disable) and gunner minotaur.

it is a decent team. i really wish i had better talismans. i have a 6 set primordial passive that i am not using as well as a singularity 6 set. but i do not thing they will do any help to me in these levels...
    i am one talisman short of 6 set starfire passive. if i had a 6 set perhaps the damage reflected in first round of lol boss, would make me farm higher level. but i dont have it and dont know how to get it. oh well.

any tips on how to get the shard or farm higher level, are appreciated. i wont pay the game though. cheers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by porotikos View Post
    hi there guys. i have a 4 star awakened lord of light. for the next awakening i need 25 4star awakening shards. i have just 17. in the info it says they drop from lol dungeon levels i to xv. i am playing level xii all the time for so long and not a single one of them. am i doing something wrong? i cant go to level xiii as i seem to lose from that boss on last level all the time. and i dont have enough ironite to revive (i dont pay for the game).

any tips on how to get the shard or farm higher level, are appreciated. i wont pay the game though. cheers
    Welcome to the party.
    We can't figure out the shard drop deal either.
    They said they increased the colorless awakening shards drop rate, but it seems worse.
    They have created a monster. It's setup for you to spend $ on ironite to relentlessly grind for awakening materials. And what doesn't drop, you are forced to purchase w/ awakening frags that you endlessly grind for, in order to purchase paks in the Specials store.

What a racket.

Good Luck!
    👻🎃💀
    Bakura-0090
    ***Jomsvikings Clan***

OS
    iOS
    I've needed 1-3 colored runes at anywhere from 3 to 5 stars... in just about every class for over a week.... I run LOL 14 and 15 spending roughly 1200 SOT daily on these.... still need them....

They drop like shit.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    Seems to be much cheaper to open Awaken Souls and not buy these Awaken Packs in the store. Drop rates on Level XIV are very low.
    Fun fact: if you need (f.e.) warrior runes, then all others dropping
    URock-8461
    Clan: CeasarsLegion

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    Seems to be much cheaper to open Awaken Souls and not buy these Awaken Packs in the store. Drop rates on Level XIV are very low.
    Fun fact: if you need (f.e.) warrior runes, then all others dropping
    Yes. But the problem seems to be that the souls tend NOT drop what you need.

I can't seem to pick up ANY 5 star Assassin or Warrior Runes.. but the others.. not an issue....

Name:  runes.png
Views: 238
Size:  406.3 KB

Note that I've actually SOLD about 10 Gunner 5 tar runes, Tartarus boxes, And Wicker things because I had so many and needed gold to awaken at lower levels. My account seems to ALWAYS favor the Gunner class of ANYTHING. Dropping that MUCH more than anything else (Liliths, Football Eds, etc).....RNG is bullshit.. there should be some sort of mechanism to try and at least present the notion of some even distribution in drops. i.e. drop the color the player has the lowest number of.... That would mean if I use all my Assassin 5 stars.. I'm only going to get assassin rune drops for a while. Which would delay awaking characters of other classes.. which I would think Navigator would like.

The 3 and 4 star awakening runes seem to drop with some semblance of regularity from LOL 14/15.. but they drop at VERY low rates. I've picked up maybe 3 or 4 of those for each class in the past week.. running LOL 14/15 daily.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-29-2019 at 05:54 PM.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Yes. But the problem seems to be that the souls tend NOT drop what you need.

I can't seem to pick up ANY 5 star Assassin or Warrior Runes.. but the others.. not an issue....

Name:  runes.png
Views: 238
Size:  406.3 KB

Note that I've actually SOLD about 10 Gunner 5 tar runes, Tartarus boxes, And Wicker things because I had so many and needed gold to awaken at lower levels. My account seems to ALWAYS favor the Gunner class of ANYTHING. Dropping that MUCH more than anything else (Liliths, Football Eds, etc).....RNG is bullshit.. there should be some sort of mechanism to try and at least present the notion of some even distribution in drops. i.e. drop the color the player has the lowest number of.... That would mean if I use all my Assassin 5 stars.. I'm only going to get assassin rune drops for a while. Which would delay awaking characters of other classes.. which I would think Navigator would like.

The 3 and 4 star awakening runes seem to drop with some semblance of regularity from LOL 14/15.. but they drop at VERY low rates. I've picked up maybe 3 or 4 of those for each class in the past week.. running LOL 14/15 daily.
    Yup, the AI boost is trumped by the RNG algorithm that knows what you need and lowers/eliminates the drop rates. Same thing here, with dungeon drops and soul rewards. Forcing us to the point of frustration and ultimately opening the wallet. Cosmic soul abilities are total shit a few weeks ago during the gold spending bonanza event opening so many souls all with junk white ones +15% defense etc. Today getting multiple colored Echo drops from 5 souls. Name:  Screenshot_2019-10-29-19-26-24.png
Views: 216
Size:  773.0 KB