Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ydex View Post
    He doesn't hit for anything, but Revive and Disable are great utility skills.
    In this case, he is the clue because he provides Endure to everyone, so when you reach the boss wave and they attack you first with all their artillery, nobody will die, then you hit back as hard as you can and win.
    Remember that, being a rookie also means that I don't have great talisman sets, only the easier to find, so you have to stick to the abilities the toons provide natively.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    In this case, he is the clue because he provides Endure to everyone, so when you reach the boss wave and they attack you first with all their artillery, nobody will die, then you hit back as hard as you can and win.
    Remember that, being a rookie also means that I don't have great talisman sets, only the easier to find, so you have to stick to the abilities the toons provide natively.
    So what you're saying is " If you can't out muscle them.... then Outsmart them!"
    👍😉

OS
    Android
    Is there a team that can do auto XV reliably?
    Some suggestions from this thread seem to be:

Alex Ed- Orbit
    W LoL (viper / cosmic) [or Magus LoL or Madam- Singularity]
    KP- Greed/Warlord [or Magus LoL or Madam- Singularity]
    Charlotte- Trooper / cosmic
    or

W LOL (any awaken level - wearing Orbits)
    Gambler (Labyrinth)
    KP (Warlord/sustaining/tranquility or inspiration)
    Charlotte (Viper or trooper/cosmic)

or
    W LOL (Orbit)
    Alex Ed (Echo)
    Raven Witch (Labyrinth)
    Charlotte (Viper)

OS
    Android
    I have just farmed over 300 runs XV with this setup for Lucifer challenge, no crash no draw 4 losses all autopilotName:  Screenshot_2019-10-20-04-13-23.png
Views: 939
Size:  451.5 KBName:  Screenshot_2019-10-20-06-39-33.png
Views: 820
Size:  367.8 KB
    Van Helsing Labarynth Cosmic
    Cosmic LoL Singularity
    Assassin LoL 2 Warlord sets and Sustaining
    Lucifer Mark Serenity Cosmic

OS
    iOS
    I believe you meant Sanctity on Lucifer, not serenity. I tried and it worked that way.
    "A good game is like a mirror that allows you to look into yourself. And you can learn a lot about a man by watching how he plays a game." Malcador

Cartic-4058 - in-game account ID

OS
    Android
    Im currently running XV with the following....

Alexander - Orbit
    Cosmic LOL (maxed) - Celestial/cosmic
    Dark Lilith (maxed) - Light/cosmic
    Wrathchild - Space (3will/bulwark)

havent seen a loss since starting this key. I will continue to run the team on another key after this one and see how stable it is.

Times seem to be around 1:30/1:50 range -- 1:20 is best time

EDIT: Just had a random loss with Lucifer being the only remaining character stacked with a ton of healing buffs and perfect crave which did nothing to him. Couldnt do enough damage and he managed to kill alex. (this is all on auto of course, or I would have used his buff steal attack and probably have been fine). Another one of those "if the game wants you to lose, you are going to lose" situations.

Ive also seen Alex steal ghost and then kill Lucifer. Then since Luci is dead, it ends the turn, ghost runs out and alex dies. Somehow that is determined to be a draw. There needs to be a time check in there... "is boss dead? game over you win." Ghost shouldnt run out until you "pass the turn" to the enemy, which cant happen if the enemy is dead already.

Im going to post both of these in the bug reports section...
    Last edited by Natasmai; 10-21-2019 at 01:14 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Hmmm just had 4 freeze ups in 8 games on XV. Very frustrating 140sot down the tubes. Now I am not even sure if I should buy more sot to try more or cut my loses and let this key expire. It’s going to be very tough to awaken these characters if I can’t complete the dungeons.

OS
    Android
    I need 2* blue shards. I farmed XI-XV...zero dropped. Damn RNG.

OS
    Android
    hi there guys. i have a 4 star awakened lord of light. for the next awakening i need 25 4star awakening shards. i have just 17. in the info it says they drop from lol dungeon levels i to xv. i am playing level xii all the time for so long and not a single one of them. am i doing something wrong? i cant go to level xiii as i seem to lose from that boss on last level all the time. and i dont have enough ironite to revive (i dont pay for the game).
    is there a bug in the game? do these shards drop from higher levels than level 12? i am stuck what should i do? i am guessing that if i make my team stronger perhaps in higher levels ill get em, but i cant.
    i am using a shaman eddie (for the revives) the gunner lord of light i mentioned (awesome that he grands invincibility to everyone), count draculs (for his high critical killing and perfect disable) and gunner minotaur.

it is a decent team. i really wish i had better talismans. i have a 6 set primordial passive that i am not using as well as a singularity 6 set. but i do not thing they will do any help to me in these levels...
    i am one talisman short of 6 set starfire passive. if i had a 6 set perhaps the damage reflected in first round of lol boss, would make me farm higher level. but i dont have it and dont know how to get it. oh well.

any tips on how to get the shard or farm higher level, are appreciated. i wont pay the game though. cheers

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by porotikos View Post
    hi there guys. i have a 4 star awakened lord of light. for the next awakening i need 25 4star awakening shards. i have just 17. in the info it says they drop from lol dungeon levels i to xv. i am playing level xii all the time for so long and not a single one of them. am i doing something wrong? i cant go to level xiii as i seem to lose from that boss on last level all the time. and i dont have enough ironite to revive (i dont pay for the game).

any tips on how to get the shard or farm higher level, are appreciated. i wont pay the game though. cheers
    Welcome to the party.
    We can't figure out the shard drop deal either.
    They said they increased the colorless awakening shards drop rate, but it seems worse.
    They have created a monster. It's setup for you to spend $ on ironite to relentlessly grind for awakening materials. And what doesn't drop, you are forced to purchase w/ awakening frags that you endlessly grind for, in order to purchase paks in the Specials store.

What a racket.

Good Luck!
    👻🎃💀
    Bakura-0090 / The EXORCISTS Clan

*All Eddies!