Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I will defo get behind promoting Warrior LOL max awakened - he is a beast and no doubt there. I have him with Vipers at the moment and importantly that T3 Cosmic (with freeze
    Same setup here. It's nice when he freezes half the team. I thought he was too weak w/ orbits. It would have been nice if orbits cleansed everytime he countered.... but they don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzaren View Post
    What the best team (i have a Lucifer, Dark Lilit, W LOL and almost everyone ) for 15, with screen of talisman please. I play on russian language and I donít understand the abbreviations
    Sorry for my bad english!
    Hello Uzaren!
    I posted information and a screenshot (pic)
    on a previous page of this thread, with talisman information too. For level 15:
    https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...evements/page7

OS
    Android
    I tried Bakura's team and didn't work well for me, it results a lot of defeats, also tried Yup's team and I get stucked in 4 wave ressurrection loop, so I made some changes in Bakura's teams and its seems very secure now, time isn't better (average 3:28) but its secure (2 keys 0 defeats here).
    LOL XV team:
    Name:  win.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  84.4 KB
    Name:  chars.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  103.9 KB

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    I tried Bakura's team and didn't work well for me, it results a lot of defeats, also tried Yup's team and I get stucked in 4 wave ressurrection loop, so I made some changes in Bakura's teams and its seems very secure now, time isn't better (average 3:28) but its secure (2 keys 0 defeats here).
    LOL XV team:
    I hope it works for you.
    The Major Malakhov on my setup was essential for staying healed due to his perfect heal shields for all. He sometimes sacrificed himself at the end, but his negs he inflicted solidified the win.

Don't know if you tried it, but if your team has a problem staying healed, try putting Charlotte next to KP.

Good Luck.... thanks for posting.

OS
    Android
    I dont know if it is just me, but ever since the server restart the game just freezes completely while im trying to run this LOL key. Im farming XV and during the runs they will all just freeze and stare at each other. You lose all of your attacks, only way out is to completely endtask the game and restart. Lost a ton of runs I suspect.

buyer beware!!

OS
    iOS
    For 15... I've actually been running..

Hallowed Ed (Grail/Echo.. so he gets multiple turns most of the time on auto)
    W LOL (Fully Awakened /Orbit)
    S LOL (Fully awakened / Avenger/Sustaining/Cosmic)
    Charlotte (viper)

wins 99.9% of the time.

For 14 I swap Hallowed with Gambler (Labyrinth/Cosmic)... Hallowed is only there in 15 for Perfect Death to get around that bug.

Important thing is to NOT tap Lucifer at the end.. You need to kill those darn Onyx Sons on the left so the one with Alchemy talismans is gone. After that Lucifer is fairly easy. But watch out for the Onyx Son on the far right.. he's got that talisman set that "Stores damage and deals it back" I can't remember the name.. W LOL typically kills all the Onyx Sons after a few hits due to his revenge.
    Last edited by Yup; 10-08-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    -----
    insert witty remark here.

OS
    Android
    Fallen talisman seem to be dropping as of the server reset today.Name:  20191008_153127.jpg
Views: 391
Size:  199.7 KB

OS
    Android
    Thanks Bakura, I'll give another chance to malakov, my problem with the defeat was the hallowed Eddie with orbit, sometimes he got kill easily at boss wave, but I'll try again now with viper and Wlol with orbit.
    Last edited by Celobeast; 10-08-2019 at 08:43 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Celobeast - I have actually switched to using your basic set up and I think it is a little safer than the other one - for me anyway. I have just chucked a key into LOL so will see where we get on a run. Wil try to note times and any issues as I go.

Edit: it is taking on average a little longer, so far fastest is 2 mins 10 and slowest is 3 min 46 sec. So I thin kit will average around 3 mins or maybe a little less. I would say over 10 runs I noted the average for me is around 2 min 40 or so.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 10-09-2019 at 03:42 PM.
    Missing the following characters (well the ones I want!):

Samurai Emperor Eddie - Pharaoh Ramesses Eddie - Lone Star - Fallen Icarus Eddie - Oni Eddie
    Krampus - Dark Lilith - Minotaur - Lucifer - Minotaur - Irigami - Cosmic Shinobi

"We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    I dont know if it is just me, but ever since the server restart the game just freezes completely while im trying to run this LOL key. Im farming XV and during the runs they will all just freeze and stare at each other. You lose all of your attacks, only way out is to completely endtask the game and restart. Lost a ton of runs I suspect.

buyer beware!!
    So I have run 2 full keys on level 14, no problems at all. I just tried running 15 again and it froze, it looks like everyone on both teams are stunned (they have the swirls around their heads) and no one attacks. all of your attacks are gone, you cant select any characters, but enemy doesnt attack either.

I had to end task the game and restart. I will just farm 14 for now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Celobeast View Post
    LOL XV team:
    Perfect Build-up so far for Me ... and I tried a lot ... Many Thanks Celobeast
    Actual Champion : Oni Chan

Only missing :
    Krampus

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹