Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    VanH Eddie - Dragonscale, Warlord, Red T1 Cosmic (AttackxMagic)
    Assassin Werewolf - Eternity
    KP - Warlord, Sustaining, Sacred
    Charlotte - Orbit

Autofarm LOL XV around 1:00-1:30, no losses yet (two mega refills), don't have to tap Lucifer
    Might worth trying AW with Starfires if it reflects damage despite VH-s passive but I lack gold to level up 6 talismans at the moment.
    Dragonscales damage on full health is very low. Purge talismans are probably a much better option as you can steal golden effects with them and it provides better survivability.
    Last edited by SamFisher3000; 11-01-2019 at 02:25 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hi troopers!

I have decided to return to the game after a longer break.
    I can see there's quite many new features, the dungeons opened with keys being one of them. So, seeing as there's a story continuation in the new LoL levels 11-15, I immediately tried that. I beat 11 & 12 without a problem, but when I got to 13.. that's where the frustration began.

So I headed for the forums and found this thread. Read it from start to finish - all is nice and cool, but it seems that almost every post here suggests the same sets of talismans - Orbits, Vipers, Singularity etc. Of course I have none of them and it seems there's no way to obtain them anywhere.

So here is my question - can these talis be earned somehow? Do they drop anywhere? For how long are they already in the game? And most importantly - does anyone have some good workarounds? I have Alex and Charlotte, can buy Warrior Lord of Light as well (and will probably do), I also have Killer Prime. The main problem for me is the lack of talismans.

OS
    iOS
    Orbits and Singularity are fairly new, especially Orbit. There's no way to get them until they appear again as a store item or some event special.

Vipers are not really new, but just as difficult to obtain.

None will drop anywhere.

You can run LOL 14 without vipers or orbits and I've actually never used singularities there. Charlotte and Killer Prime are really the key. After that, it's keeping them alive.

Do you have Labyrinth talismans? (As new as Vipers and as difficult to get)

What 5 or 6 set talismans do you have? Any class. While not necessarily imperative, it's the 5-6 sets that do more damage reduction or blocking. Any Alchemy?

Any newer characters? Werewolves? Ferryman? Gambler Ed? Van Helsing? I'm assuming no LOLs yet and no Dark Lilith or Lucifer either... M LOL may be a better first buy without Orbits due to the constant infliction of Dark Ghost and Doom he presents.

I run LOL 14 and 15 with...
    Gambler (Labrynth/Cosmic)
    Killer Prime (Warlord/Sustaining/Tranquility)
    Charlotte (Viper/Cosmic)
    W LOL (Orbits)

But those talismans could be mixed up.. and may mean manual play, but it's do-able.

The Hellhounds from the current event are a possibility, the S Hellhound casts Perfect Death and grants Invincibility.
    Last edited by Yup; 11-05-2019 at 03:19 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Well, it seems I don't have any 5-sets. They probably weren't a thing by the time I dumped the game. As for the 6-sets, I have:
    Valors
    Primordials
    Oracles
    Eclipse
    Eternals

At least 2 sets of each and a #$@*load of the Eclipse type. Ironically, Eclipse is dropping again in the current event. Maybe I should try to put that to some use.

When it comes to characters, I have the Ferryman, green and blue werewolves. No Van Helsing nor Gambler. No LoLs, Dark Lilith or Lucifer either. I will try to experiment further with what I have.

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. Primordials MIGHT help a bit with the casting of silver debuffs.

Eternals will help block damage. The other's to be honest.. meh.. most won't do much without more powerful talismans on other characters. Although Valors can be good for removing yellow buffs on enemies.

Ferryman would be a good call... can't take damage and will inflict doom. (Eclipse could go here, but he doesn't really need much damage blocking. Just needs protection against passive disable.

Then I'd look for a toon to remove buffs, specifically Immunity/Perfect Immunity. That's where Valors may help. Maybe Alex with Valors or Charlotte. Although Charlotte can be an easy kill with Valors.

Then blocker maybe.. M Lilith.. But M Lilith without Destiny or a blocker talisman isn't THAT effective any more. Maybe WUR with Steel talismans.

And a healer.. S Werewolf can be good here. He revives and heals.

Truth is new dungeons will be difficult without newer characters and especially talismans. Seems they create these specifically with things like Orbit Talismans in mind. But it all scales based on relics.. so my difficulty won't be the same as yours.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Fallen talisman Has anyone heard of them? today I got them in LOL XV (4set)Name:  fallen.jpg
Views: 982
Size:  102.1 KB

OS
    iOS
    Yeah - I have loads of sets form LOL XV too. Had them for a while now and are the talisman you get from farming there.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer_V View Post
    Fallen talisman Has anyone heard of them? today I got them in LOL XV (4set)Name:  fallen.jpg
Views: 982
Size:  102.1 KB
    What do they do?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    This is from the Compendium.

Name:  Screenshot_20191113-005428.png
Views: 812